file Ankha's Crypt: Tzimisce Gr 5-6

22 Dec 2011 18:01 - 22 Dec 2011 18:06 #19075 by Ankha
L'Heureux is indead her family name, not an epithet :) The form isn't wide spread (it's usually spelt Lheureux) but is "legal" :)
About her special: I thought about the synergy with Force of Will and Daring the Dawn, but
- it's quite similar to Vasiliy Vasilevich and his +1 bleed/untap when bleeding,
- she will be the only only to be able to use this combo. Are you going to play Force of Will with your other vampires? Maybe with some Concordance? Her special is strong, but mixes badly with other vampires
- her discipline spread makes her even more difficult to use. No bounce, no clan discipline except VIC.

I think she's really interesting to play (especially considering the THA angle of this gr-5 crypt) but definitively you have to build your deck carefully, she's not a broken autoinclude vampire.

(And I tried to match her background)

Ratti-Ben should probably be a 10-cap. Her special is quite similar to Goddam's, but with a flaw (the opposing vampire is untapped and can do something else). Goddam's is more resilient, but does not have a title. They're quite similar.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 22 Dec 2011 18:06 by Ankha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2011 18:03 #19076 by Ankha

Well, wouldn't be Lheureux and not L'heureux ? The way it is constructed does not look like a typical french family name, but then again maybe Ankha is also fluent in french since he is the french coordinator.

I'm merely the Prince of Paris, Floppy's the French coordinator :)

Prince of Paris, France

More
22 Dec 2011 18:23 #19083 by Ohlmann

- she will be the only only to be able to use this combo. Are you going to play Force of Will with your other vampires? Maybe with some Concordance? Her special is strong, but mixes badly with other vampires

Well, Una and other star deck show that having only one vampire that do everything may not be too much of a handicap, especially when she can act three to five time per turn.

You could for example put some Salubri to keep her filled with blood and puppet marionnet the would-be deflector (with the additional benefit of already having a use for Daring the dawn). Extremely hard to kill with Fortitude and resistance to aggravated, and a LOT of action. In fact, the hard part is more using thoses actions than untapping her ; but I don't think it's a big problem.

More
22 Dec 2011 18:46 #19090 by AaronC

I am french too. The remark was here because I hadn't immediatly recalled the meaning of "Prince of Paris", nor did I thought it could be a family name (since it's neither usual nor foreign).

Well, see, this is the perfect opportunity to update your public profile so that people know a little more about you than "gender unknown".

More
22 Dec 2011 18:56 - 22 Dec 2011 18:56 #19091 by Ohlmann
@Aaron : call me paranoid, but I don't give personnal information that could link to me in real life on public profile, as to not have thoses information in the hand of corporation that wold make money off them without my consent.

One turn with Stéphanie :

action 1 : recruit a corpse ballon
action 2 : bleed with force of will
action 3 : recruit a war ghoul

It's not too difficult to do, it cost only two blood (plus eventual combat) and it seem extremely efficient for a 7-cap.
Last edit: 22 Dec 2011 18:56 by Ohlmann.

More
23 Dec 2011 23:58 #19209 by Ankha

@Aaron : call me paranoid, but I don't give personnal information that could link to me in real life on public profile, as to not have thoses information in the hand of corporation that wold make money off them without my consent.

One turn with Stéphanie :

action 1 : recruit a corpse ballon
action 2 : bleed with force of will
action 3 : recruit a war ghoul

It's not too difficult to do, it cost only two blood (plus eventual combat) and it seem extremely efficient for a 7-cap.

It is efficient, but many vampires are efficient when playing 3 cards. Ozmo bleeding for 6 is efficient too.

Any Tzimisce with fortitude can already perform actions 1 and 3 in the same turn with a Freak Drive. Adding that free bleed in Force of Will in the middle is great, but not game-breaking.

Prince of Paris, France

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds