file Lazarus

20 Jan 2012 15:20 #21287 by Poci
Lazarus was created by Poci
So, I created the separate topic. :P

Lazarus, the Faithless
Harbringer of Skulls
Capacity: 11 Gr: 5
AUS FOR NEC THN SER

Independent: Lazarus has 2 votes (titled). As a master phase action, Lazarus may burn 1 blood to increase his controller’s hand size by 2 for the current round. In combat, if Lazarus succesfully inflicts hand damage on a vampire, that vampire goes to torpor in his next untap phase. +1 bleed.

This is just a basic concept. He's not sabbat, because he's quite an individual creature by story (and he would be insanely good at that way). The hand size thing comes from the fact that he's likely to be the Capuchin. The others are quite straightforward. Thoughts?

EDIT:
1. the Serpentis and Thanatosis is there, because he's a master of mortis, and Necromancy and Thanatosis are the closest ones. Serpentis, he spent a few hunred or thousand years in Egypt, fighting fit the FoS, and he killed his clan brother Caias with his mastery of serpentis.

2. I wanted to start out with something not too overpowered first. Thinking of something to interact with the other HoS, maybe some blood management, but couldn't think of any really good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molloy, Drain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jan 2012 16:26 - 20 Jan 2012 16:36 #21293 by jamesatzephyr
Replied by jamesatzephyr on topic Re: Lazarus
Technical queries:

As a master phase action, Lazarus may burn 1 blood to increase his controller’s hand size by 2 for the current round.

What's a round? (Round is only defined in combat.)

Do you mean "...until the end of this turn" or "...until your next turn", or something else?

In combat, if Lazarus succesfully inflicts hand damage on a vampire, that vampire goes to torpor in his next untap phase.

Who is "his"? Lazarus or the opponent? (And strictly that should be "... controller's next...")
Last edit: 20 Jan 2012 16:36 by jamesatzephyr.

More
20 Jan 2012 17:16 #21296 by Molloy
Replied by Molloy on topic Re: Lazarus
I think Lazarus as the HoS 11-cap is a must, and I think the Serpentis and Thanatosis are spot on, but he needs to be really, really good.

Lazarus, the Faithless
:hosk:
:cap11:
:AUS: :FOR: :NEC: :OBF: :SER: :THN:
Independent. Lazarus may burn a card requiring Necromancy from your hand to strike for 2R aggravated damage. Once per turn, Lazarus may burn a blood to give an acting Harbinger of Skulls +2 stealth or +2 bleed. Vampires of capacity less than 8 cannot diablerize Lazarus.

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.

More
20 Jan 2012 17:21 #21297 by Poci
Replied by Poci on topic Re: Lazarus

I think Lazarus as the HoS 11-cap is a must, and I think the Serpentis and Thanatosis are spot on, but he needs to be really, really good.

Lazarus, the Faithless
:hosk:
:cap11:
:AUS: :FOR: :NEC: :OBF: :SER: :THN:
Independent. Lazarus may burn a card requiring Necromancy from your hand to strike for 2R aggravated damage. Once per turn, Lazarus may burn a blood to give an acting Harbinger of Skulls +2 stealth or +2 bleed. Vampires of capacity less than 8 cannot diablerize Lazarus.

Waaay better than mine. :) At least, the idea came up, and yours is on par with Saulot (maybe thats a good measure...), I like it very very much.

More
20 Jan 2012 23:37 - 20 Jan 2012 23:38 #21325 by Boris The Blade
Replied by Boris The Blade on topic Re: Lazarus
EDIT:

Sorry, read it wrong.
Last edit: 20 Jan 2012 23:38 by Boris The Blade.

More
21 Jan 2012 00:16 #21328 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Lazarus

and I think the Serpentis and Thanatosis

Serpentis, I understand, but why Thanatosis ? It's not mortis, it's the samedi disc, and he really never take interest in them.

Mortis is entirely within necro in VtES.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds