file Lazarus

31 Jan 2012 08:48 #22111 by Kraus
Replied by Kraus on topic Re: Lazarus

So, while I do not completely disagree with Ohlmann here, I definitely see uses for Archon Investigation for example in deck types like Setites, !Gangrel, TruBru, Brujah, Samedi, etc.

I don't have time to response to everything, but I want to point out that AI is not unplayable. It's just not an auto-include in multiple in every decks, and consequently basing a card balance on the fact that the majority will play AI is a bad idea.

Oh, I couldn't agree more. :) Not a single card should be an auto-include, and AI isn't even close.

Still, it's pretty good in my opinion.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jan 2012 09:29 #22112 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: Lazarus
@Ohlmann & Kraus:
You can't list ANY cards that people automatically recommend to be put into almost ANY deck?? I can think of at least two that everyone either a) puts into a deck or b) assumes everyone else will have in their deck.

- Carlton van Wyck
- Pentex Subversion

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
31 Jan 2012 09:37 #22114 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Lazarus

@Ohlmann & Kraus:
You can't list ANY cards that people automatically recommend to be put into almost ANY deck??

I have not said that there were no auto-include card, just that AI is not one of it. AI is not even something that will be played by at least one person in every table like wash (or equivalent), or DI.

More
31 Jan 2012 09:49 - 31 Jan 2012 10:19 #22116 by captain1arm
Replied by captain1arm on topic Re: Lazarus
I agree with Juggernaut and Karus that AI pretty good.
I also agree wth Juggernaut when he said that a cross-table fall can be a good long-term move.
Last edit: 31 Jan 2012 10:19 by captain1arm.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds