file 2 Anarch Cards

24 Jan 2012 18:36 #21640 by TorranceCircle
Replied by TorranceCircle on topic Re: 2 Anarch Cards
I would play the "true legacy" card in an anarch deck that uses life in the city. It would have its uses, but I don't think it is too powerful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2012 20:52 - 24 Jan 2012 21:07 #21652 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: 2 Anarch Cards
Honestly, I liked both. The only change I would make would be to change the "Gone Anarch" action count as a hunt.

Gone Anarch
((Image of shop door with "Gone Fishin' " written on paper stuck to the window))
Action
+2 Stealth
Usable by a vampire with 1 or less votes.
This vampire becomes an anarch or, if this vampire is an anarch, they gain 1 blood as a hunt action. Untap this acting vampire.

EDIT: Go have a look at a mock-up here...

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
Last edit: 24 Jan 2012 21:07 by Juggernaut1981.

More
24 Jan 2012 22:29 #21661 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: 2 Anarch Cards

Baron cards: vote support for a sub-sect that has zero unmerged vampires with votes (and only two merged barons for that matter). Burnable as a vote. Highest title of the sect has two votes.

Constant Revolution: You mean that card weenie auspex walls use to further annoy the table? They can't afford the card slots (in their library) to make a significant number of anarchs.

Powerbase: LA: It can be useful if you have react-y anarchs, otherwise it is a Barrens, but worse.

Revolutionary Council: If you have a ton of anarchs, at least one baron, and can pass the vote, sure.

Anarch three-ways: Of the 22 I count about 5 that I would consider solid cards usable in multiples outside of specialized decks. You still have to be anarch to use it. When I consider playing these in decks I usually go from pulling cards to putting them away around the time I ask myself "Is this better than having a superior discipline?" The more diversified disciplines get in their abilities, the harder it is to answer in the affirmative.

Your judgment of value on their card does not change a very simple thing : anarch have the greater host of sect-specific card, a lot of them that are a lot more powerful than your average sect card.

All that because it's bloody hard to became anarch, so it have to be worth it. If you want to trivialize the cost of going anarch, slim down theirs specifics cards or add somethng equivalent to sbbat, camarilla, and laibon.

If going anarch were only significant for the anarch revolt, thoses changes would be welcome. But, I strongly believe that you must put some effort into being able to play monkey wrench or a good 3-way card.

You may believe it's stupid (it arguably is ; for now it's easier to get into the secretive black hand than going in the local band of anarchist)

More
24 Jan 2012 23:11 #21663 by Dorrinal
Replied by Dorrinal on topic Re: 2 Anarch Cards
Both cards are still worse than using Anarch Convert and the built-in go anarch action. Let them remain separators. :)

:trem:

More
25 Jan 2012 00:35 #21667 by DeathInABottle
Replied by DeathInABottle on topic Re: 2 Anarch Cards
I would use both of these in a deck - especially Galaric's True Legacy. I love Life in the City, so this would be great.

More
27 Jan 2012 22:11 #21868 by Jerkface
Replied by Jerkface on topic Re: 2 Anarch Cards
I would use an overpowered card as well.... That isn't the question. The question is should they exist. The answer is no. Life in the City sets a precedent for what a trifle is worth. It's worth one free blood. Go anarch, sets the precedent of what the Anarch sect is worth. One stealth and an untap for a card, or 2 blood and a stealth for no card.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds