file Card Idea: Protection of the Pack

20 Feb 2012 13:05 #23667 by Boris The Blade
That's even better than my idea. The Sabbat already has access to good rushes so there is more room for an improved Amaranth than an improved rush.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2012 17:18 - 20 Feb 2012 17:21 #23721 by Drain

Well I am sure most people can agree that !gangrel is one of the clans that most needs help, and they have sort of a diablerie theme going, so I thought about a card that would help them in making that a bit more reliable and efficient.

I'm going to start out with apologizing for doing the low-and-dirty... but I'm going to link a thread I've authored about a month ago: here it is. Understand I wouldn't normally do this, but the thread got relatively little attention (you've probably missed it, being that it's no longer on the first page and all) and its content dove-tails perfectly into this thread. Count it as my reply, if you will.

Feel free to comment these ideas, I'd like to hear more about it (only Ohlmann got to comment in the original).

Drain
Last edit: 20 Feb 2012 17:21 by Drain.

More
21 Feb 2012 10:48 #23772 by Ashur
Wouldn´t it be cooler to do pool damage instead of gaining pool? (or maybe optional!) Generally this game needs more ousting power, not more bloat.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
11 Mar 2012 07:13 #25576 by direwolf
X votes where X is the number of !gang! you control seems a bit strong. My idea is to fit the theme of the card name.

"Protection of the Pack"
Master.
1 :pool:
!gamg!
Put this card in play. When the blood hunt is called against a Gangrel antitribu you control, choose another Gangrel antitribu in play. The chosen vampire is the target of the blood hunt.
Tap this card when a Gangrel antitribu you control burns a minion to gain 1 pool.

Ok, I admit, my card idea might not be better, but the concept of letting a (presumably weenie) clanmate take the fall for a diablarie is quite amuusing. the second part, about pool gain, is usable regardless of the bloodhunt, which is unchanged for the OP's idea.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds