file A VTES model for the gamestore

20 Feb 2014 18:14 - 20 Feb 2014 18:15 #59282 by Lönkka

I really wish sealed was better.

Huh?
Sealed is better!

Forget silly starters and just use in a draft four 3rd edition boosters and two each of Sword of Caine and Black Hand. Or three 3rd E and let players choose between 3 boosters of SoC or BH. Mmmmmm!

Or better yet, build a draft set like the Swedes have had a habit of doing.
Haven't tied it myself but it apparently works wonders! More info of these Swedish Draft Sets can be somewhere in this forum...

Finnish :POT: Politics!
Last edit: 20 Feb 2014 18:15 by Lönkka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
20 Feb 2014 23:21 #59283 by Juggernaut1981
Sealed/Draft has never taken off in AUS. Most people turn up to Precon Days because of the chance to see new cards, not because it is Draft.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
21 Feb 2014 03:18 #59286 by ReverendRevolver

I really wish sealed was better.

Huh?
Sealed is better!

Forget silly starters and just use in a draft four 3rd edition boosters and two each of Sword of Caine and Black Hand. Or three 3rd E and let players choose between 3 boosters of SoC or BH. Mmmmmm!

Or better yet, build a draft set like the Swedes have had a habit of doing.
Haven't tied it myself but it apparently works wonders! More info of these Swedish Draft Sets can be somewhere in this forum...

Drafting SE/SW with 3rd was the most fun Ive ever had drafting vtes. I wish we were still in print/back in print, as draft kits would be quite marketable. Take DM for example: draft kits featuring the new cards+ SE/SW reprints of solid/staple stuff in a precon sized box of random cards, then drafting 2 packs of third and for a third pack 50% get SoC, 50% get BH.

Rinse and repeat with the indy set, new cards+staples/solid stuff from FN/AE/DS/AH(jyjad mayne even for gangrel)as reprints, then draft it with 2 packs LotN, one pack AH/DS/FN.

For cam, same tbing for a randomized box of new and then staples, then draft jyjad, CE, and KoT.

Couldve been amazing...

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds