compress Change in the crypt contest rule

05 Jan 2020 11:34 #98411 by beslin igor
As I promise,I want to organize online league for test new contest crypt rule.
Anounce is here in link,all welcome,join!!!!!

www.vekn.net/forum/event-announcements/78280-new-online-league-test-new-crypt-contest-rule-league-2020
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charles_Bronson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2020 21:08 #98429 by beslin igor
William_Feitosa
I think you dont mention what if vampires have title and about title contest.
So i decide for online league,vampires title is contested too,so him must pay title contest too with blood.
so example: anneke vs anneke,pay pool,pay blood,cant use justicar title,cant play justicar cards,if you idea same as me?

More
06 Jan 2020 05:40 #98434 by Arthur Volts
It seems okay with a little tweaking. Perhaps if they lose their special abilities and titles, if any and can only take undirected actions, so they can still block etc. Would open up the table for help from an ally to try and take out the contesting vampire.

In a tournament it is near death for players who are using an essential vampire for their deck alongside others. I would rather something being done before hand. A lot of effort goes into attending tournaments. I always thought submitting a crypt list would help, where the T.O can give them a heads up that they are using vampires which are in other decks and they can submit a change if they want.

More
08 Jan 2020 17:31 #98473 by William_Feitosa

William_Feitosa
I think you dont mention what if vampires have title and about title contest.
So i decide for online league,vampires title is contested too,so him must pay title contest too with blood.
so example: anneke vs anneke,pay pool,pay blood,cant use justicar title,cant play justicar cards,if you idea same as me?

Exacly as yours, the only change i suggest to the rules is that the vampires are not out of play, if theres a tittle contest they pay the contest and blood.

So anneke vs anneke goes: At untap each matuselah pays 1 pool and 1 blood and cant play or use the justicar tittle, can block and act as normal.

More
08 Jan 2020 21:20 #98474 by William_Feitosa

It seems okay with a little tweaking. Perhaps if they lose their special abilities and titles, if any and can only take undirected actions, so they can still block etc. Would open up the table for help from an ally to try and take out the contesting vampire.

In a tournament it is near death for players who are using an essential vampire for their deck alongside others. I would rather something being done before hand. A lot of effort goes into attending tournaments. I always thought submitting a crypt list would help, where the T.O can give them a heads up that they are using vampires which are in other decks and they can submit a change if they want.

I disagree with sharing any kind of information prior to any tournaments, this could lead to many problems regarding decklists and cheating. I would be OK with sharing crypt lists for the final table to help players and even the battlefield but Even that should be optional and up to the TOs to decide.

More
09 Jan 2020 17:54 - 09 Jan 2020 17:58 #98487 by Arthur Volts
Only the TO would see crypt lists before hand. Submitting your entire deck in other games and tournaments is pretty standard. Same with army lists for miniature games.

I just feel for the people who drive from other cities, or fly half way around the world for tournaments. The possibility of getting similar crypts at the same table ruins the whole experience for all involved.
Last edit: 09 Jan 2020 17:58 by Arthur Volts.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds