question-circle Sanctioned online tournament?

25 Aug 2018 18:52 #90226 by Lönkka
Not interested in online gaming.
At all.

Just doesn't tickle my fancy...

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
27 Aug 2018 00:14 - 27 Aug 2018 02:49 #90241 by Mewcat
I don't see why we couldn't have online tournaments with a separate ranking. The some collusion would be possible but no new ways to cheat. It would open up competitive play to those that desire it online.

As far a judges go, I can count on one hand the number of times a judge has been called in a tournament and the decisions thereby obtained fall into the arbitrary or incorrect as often as not. Any judging system would be fine to me.
Last edit: 27 Aug 2018 02:49 by Mewcat.

More
27 Aug 2018 05:47 #90242 by beslin igor

I don't see why we couldn't have online tournaments with a separate ranking. The some collusion would be possible but no new ways to cheat. It would open up competitive play to those that desire it online.

As far a judges go, I can count on one hand the number of times a judge has been called in a tournament and the decisions thereby obtained fall into the arbitrary or incorrect as often as not. Any judging system would be fine to me.

Yes Mewcat,separate ranking is probably best solution.
Otherwise, I'm asking you do you play games online and any online competion until now?
We played tournaments and leagues online and now we prepare WC,probably start in september.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds