file Which Master do you most hate to see played in a tournament?

Poll: Hated Master card (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
08 May 2012 00:34 #29640 by rehlow
DI. I don't like the theme of a Methuselah taking personal action. I really dislike its unlimited range. I probably wouldn't mind it so much if it was only predator or prey.

Later,
~Rehlow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 May 2012 13:24 #29692 by direwolf
I voted for Direct Intervention. It often results in a correction of game state when someone plays their cards in succession, and another player jumps in to DI the first card in succession. Either someone played their cards too fast, or someone didn't play their DI fast enough. Either way it's a mess.

Otherwise I think the card is fine.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
08 May 2012 13:40 #29694 by porphyrion
voted Pentex. hate the card, though must admit it brings some balance to a few star vampire-decks that would otherwise be nearly unstoppable (mostly multi-acters, especially if out-of-turn or Una). should have a permanent cost of 1 blood per turn paid by a vampire controlled by the meth who played it (or an additional pool cost each turn) imo. the card creates a situation that is overly static as it is now, and cross-table 'rescues' are still a rare thing to behold -no matter how much people talk about them as if they were somehow commonplace.

More
08 May 2012 14:33 - 08 May 2012 14:33 #29696 by Pascal Bertrand
Last edit: 08 May 2012 14:33 by Pascal Bertrand.

More
08 May 2012 15:41 #29709 by brandonsantacruz
I hate stupid cards like this much more than good cards:

Pere Lachaise, France
Master
[3 Pool]
Master: unique location.
You may move a vampire from your ash heap to this card, face down. You may use a master phase action to move 1 blood from the blood bank to this vampire. If the blood on the vampire equals the vampire's capacity, place the vampire in the ready region at the end of the master phase and burn this card. Any minion can burn this card as a (D) action and send the vampire on it directly to the ash heap.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
08 May 2012 21:15 #29736 by Pascal Bertrand
I also hate it when my allies play Threestar Cab Company - which, praise them, doesn't happen that often.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds