file Which Master do you most hate to see played in a tournament?

Poll: Hated Master card (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
21 Jul 2013 05:40 - 21 Jul 2013 05:40 #51933 by Joscha
Although this is actually quite an old discussion (from last year) I recently learned to hate Heidelberg Castle as people of my playgroup tend to play minion stealing cards very often in the meantime.

Though as long as I played those stealing decks I really loved the Castle :P .

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 21 Jul 2013 05:40 by Joscha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jul 2013 06:25 #51934 by Jussi

Also Ashurs had made some combat decks suddenly very viable which is kind of cool (mainly with MMPA:s). Reasons for this should be thought carefully if somebody wants to make combat better and what kind of new cards would offer similar benefits to combat decks without MMPA:s.

As a side note, in my opinion !brujah are the one to check if new card reinforce combat. Iron Glare, Scalpel Tongue, Waste operation Management, and their other powerful master, Unexpected Coalition, ... Only (relativeley) bad vampires and the ineffectuality of combat keep them in check.

I had a good !brujah deck, which abused Ashurs, Villein and Lil'blessing.

Ashurs are rather fundamental part of the deck, they do exactly what Darby wrote in his analysis. When I first saw Ashur Tablet, I wanted to use it in a combat deck. I love the card, but I also admit that it is a very powerful asset. Fortunately, most of my playgroup owns lot of them, ensuring ashurs race and negotiations.

I think, that there are lots of more powerful master cards in the game.

!bruj! :CEL: :POT: :PRE: :cap6:
----
Banging trashcans, breaking windows
We'll wake you up tonight

We like the good time, we scream and shout
And that's what fun's about

More
21 Jul 2013 11:29 #51938 by ReverendRevolver

Although this is actually quite an old discussion (from last year) I recently learned to hate Heidelberg Castle as people of my playgroup tend to play minion stealing cards very often in the meantime.

Though as long as I played those stealing decks I really loved the Castle :P .

War Ghouls are hot for thwarting such tomfoolery.

"Matthais spirit marionettes little tailor". Warghoul blocks, intercept from unmasking. "Matthias plays repulsion"war ghoul taps and blows up to destroy castle.

Or, good old "mariel lady tbunder steals pb monretreal" a billion stealth and intercept later, shes still stealing it. "You can have it. Warghoul burns pb monty..."

Lotsa fun, that car. Even useful when its almost out of life. Can even save a stubborn crosstable from Arika famage, but ive never done that......

More
23 Jul 2013 05:39 - 23 Jul 2013 05:40 #52063 by Joscha

I think, that there are lots of more powerful master cards in the game.

True. Just think of Temptation of a Greater Power, which can ruin another's game completely.

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 23 Jul 2013 05:40 by Joscha.

More
23 Jul 2013 05:44 #52066 by Pascal Bertrand
Lilith's Blessing. It's a pain to remove someone from the Archon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boris The Blade

More
23 Jul 2013 05:45 #52067 by Joscha

War Ghouls are hot for thwarting such tomfoolery.

Hm, granted. But honestly I'd be rather glad to get rid of a War Ghoul that easily by stealing a Powerbase or Spirit Marionette somebody.

A better way would be to use Arson or other anti-location cards (Dominate Kine for the win). But anticards are not the topic of the OP IRRC.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds