file If you could choose only one to affect Imbued, which one?

Poll: Cards to affect Imbued (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
08 May 2012 08:11 #29666 by Ankha
Scourge of the Enochians. :)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: dude_PL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 May 2012 11:49 #29683 by Pascal Bertrand

More
08 May 2012 13:19 #29691 by direwolf
I vote "Taste of Vitae" for the reasons stated by Dorrinal.

Decapitate should be a candidate. Why shouldn't you be able to burn the imbued before the ambulance hauls them off to the hospital?

Disarm should not be applicable to Imbued. You remove a vampire's arm, and they can heal the wound. Remove a mortal's arm and they die a horrible death. Even if they were to survive a Disarm, a mortal cannot regrow their arms, and would be permanently "incapacitated."

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dorrinal

More
08 May 2012 13:40 - 08 May 2012 13:40 #29693 by Boris The Blade

Deep Song.

Which one is the most broken: Deep Song or the Imbued? :P
Last edit: 08 May 2012 13:40 by Boris The Blade.

More
08 May 2012 14:31 #29695 by Pascal Bertrand

Deep Song.

Which one is the most broken: Deep Song or the Imbued? :P

If Deep Song did affect Imbueds, the answer would be obvious :)

More
08 May 2012 14:43 - 08 May 2012 14:45 #29697 by ReverendRevolver
i voted disarm. taste of vitae is your vamp tasting the opponents vitae (vamp blood, supernatural "juice" that fuels their power) so imbued, while supernatural, are about as high in vitae content as a turnip is.

imbued have arms and heads that should be able to get ripped off. i voted disarm because i think its better than decapitate (i at least pay it and see it played more, i just wish it gave you a melee weapon for later use (you know, so you could rip someones arm off and beat people with it...)

anyway, jake washington is an imbued in a wheel chair, and i'm told that fluff wise he eventually recovers and is a-ok.
so, an imbued should be able to get their arm ripped off and live, but since they have life not blood, they shouldn't be able to regrow the arm. i mean, they aren't lizards regrowing tails afterall, they aren't as regeneratively awesome as vamps or werwolves.
but there is not a drop of canon or design related evidence that imbued shouldn't be able to get decapitated or disarmed.
taste is out, for fluff reasons. obedience should effect them, but lets assume that the hunter net protects them from such a lazy use of dominate. other things could be arguably vamp oriented, but the only reason disarm and decapitate can't hit imbued is they were printed before imbued existed.

and i agree that allies or a ghoul, mortal, werewolf, mage, zombie, mummy, and even animal persuasion should be able to do things as dawn ops, so if a vamp wants to block, they can deal with sunlight.
Last edit: 08 May 2012 14:45 by ReverendRevolver. Reason: i think i added in the beginning of what i was texting my fiance to this msg.... brains not working right, edited for removal of confusion...

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds