file Fix the Malkavian Dominate Error?

Poll: Fix Malkavian Dominate Error? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
27 May 2014 23:29 #62809 by CalibanX
What I'd like to see fixed is the Justicar Disease of not having all in-clan disciplines in superior. Annoying!
The following user(s) said Thank You: librarian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 May 2014 05:22 - 28 May 2014 05:22 #62814 by Timo

Thanks everyone...

You're welcome.

oh but, to say Brujah's and Brujah anti's core disciplines are not simply pre cel pot, is crazy :P

Nobody said otherwise. But even core vtm, you could find some brujah with not all in clan discipline and other not in-clan discipline.

e. g., I found just looking 5 minutes the official sheet for Theo Bell in 1880 and he don't have any point in presence and points in dominate and fortitude :
(I only found it in french here :
bindusara.free.fr/web/affichage_fiche.php?IDENTIFIANT=2096&NOM=Bell&PRENOM=Theo)
he has :
CEL 3
POT 2
DOM 1
FOR 2

So there is no problem fluff wise to have vampire without all in-clan disciplines and having other disciplines.

And game wise, it is really more interesting to have multiple options available to build a crypt.
Last edit: 28 May 2014 05:22 by Timo.

More
28 May 2014 09:33 #62817 by Ashur

Let’s fix the Malkavian Dominate Error :(

There is no error.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
28 May 2014 15:00 #62827 by jamesatzephyr

I could say more malks need flight

Best idea ever(*). Kooky, slightly creepy vampires leaping off buildings and cackling and dive-bomcing people and cackling and getting in the way of hanggliders and cackling. This has literally no downsides.

(*) May not be best idea ever.

More
28 May 2014 15:15 #62828 by BenPeal

Best idea ever(*). Kooky, slightly creepy vampires leaping off buildings and cackling and dive-bomcing people and cackling and getting in the way of hanggliders and cackling. This has literally no downsides.

I keep wanting to design a Fortitude card called BASE Jumping. The artwork could be a vampire crawling out of a vampire-shaped crater.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ReverendRevolver, Pullen, Khalid1988

More
28 May 2014 16:39 #62833 by Timo

I keep wanting to design a Fortitude card called BASE Jumping. The artwork could be a vampire crawling out of a vampire-shaped crater.

or coyote-shaped ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds