file Advancements

12 Apr 2013 05:31 #46861 by Boris The Blade
Replied by Boris The Blade on topic Re: Advancements

there is aone trick pony i'd like to do one day.
In a ventrue law firm deck, i play Baltimore Purge. With the prince Vitel. Everybody shrugs thinking about their 2 cap in torpor next turn.
My turn is about to end, then SUDDENLY OUT OF NOWHERE HE'S A LASOMBRA NOW KRR KRR KRR ! :silly:

Or you could play Aaron Duggan and keep a Prince for your Law Firm deck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2013 05:33 #46862 by Reyda
Replied by Reyda on topic Re: Advancements

there is aone trick pony i'd like to do one day.
In a ventrue law firm deck, i play Baltimore Purge. With the prince Vitel. Everybody shrugs thinking about their 2 cap in torpor next turn.
My turn is about to end, then SUDDENLY OUT OF NOWHERE HE'S A LASOMBRA NOW KRR KRR KRR ! :silly:

Or you could play Aaron Duggan and keep a Prince for your Law Firm deck.

NO :silly:

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

More
12 Apr 2013 08:52 #46864 by Pascal Bertrand
Replied by Pascal Bertrand on topic Re: Advancements

The rulebook section 1.5 states:

When merged, the text on the base card still applies, but the rest of the card is ignored (capacity, Disciplines, etc.). The advancement card applies in full. If the advancement card conflicts with the base card (a different sect, for example), the advancement card has precedence. Some merged cards have an additional effect that only applies if the card is merged with its base card. Such an effect is identified in the card text by a "merged" icon.

So Sabbat membership overrules the Camarilla membership, and Marcus loses his title.

The Marcus Vitel (merged) would like this:

Sabbat: Marcus can burn a retainer as a +1 stealth action. While Marcus is ready and a prince Sabbat vampires you control get +1 bleed when bleeding a Methuselah who controls a ready Camarilla vampire.
Any Brujah may enter combat with Marcus as a action. While he is ready and Sabbat, your Sabbat vampires get +1 bleed against a Methuselah who controls a ready Camarilla vampire.

Correct. Marcus Vitel advanced is also a Lasombra vampire (isn't mentioned here). And a "merged" vampire (he can't play Epiphany).
However, the title is removed as long as Marcus is not Camarilla. If, for some reason, Marcus returns to the Camarilla (Clan Impersonation, Out of the Frying Pan, Writ of Acceptance, ..), he'd get his titled back (if noone else got it in the meantime).

@ Reyda: Try Enkil Cog + Epiphany.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trigger

More
12 Apr 2013 16:56 #46877 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Advancements
I had a funny deck once where Marcus Vitel got merged, got some Legions, and made an army of sabbat lasombra weenies with the legions who then all bled for 2 with stealth from Marcus. Or 3 if had played dream world that turn also.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds