file Outside the hour glass, rotschreck and disarm

04 Sep 2017 14:27 #83387 by Kraus
I'd much prefer "pending"

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2017 14:37 #83388 by Ankha

I'd much prefer "pending"

So do I.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
04 Sep 2017 14:56 #83390 by Boris The Blade
Siren's Lure does not seem to belong there: the window to play it is different and the trigger is different: it makes sense for effects due after combat to vanish if combat does not end because their window closes, but there will always be an end of action after all possible Psyche, Form of Mist,... have been played.

More
04 Sep 2017 15:42 - 04 Sep 2017 15:44 #83391 by Ankha

Siren's Lure does not seem to belong there: the window to play it is different and the trigger is different: it makes sense for effects due after combat to vanish if combat does not end because their window closes, but there will always be an end of action after all possible Psyche, Form of Mist,... have been played.

You can't play Siren's Lure if there's already a pending combat. The most common case is when, during the same action, you'd like to make two block attempts fail with two Siren's Lure.
The idea is to flag any card creating a pending combat.
Siren's Lure interacts with Psyche! for instance. If the acting vampire A is blocked by the vampire C after B's attempt has been foiled by a Siren's Lure, C can't play Psyche! because there's already a pending combat between A and B.

Prince of Paris, France
Last edit: 04 Sep 2017 15:44 by Ankha.

More
04 Sep 2017 17:25 #83396 by Kraus
Is this all already official for the rulings or is this still pending before official rewordings? So that I know to inform our group in the off chance it becomes relevant.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
04 Sep 2017 20:54 - 04 Sep 2017 20:56 #83399 by Ankha
The proposed card texts are not official, though it leads to the same behavior as with the rulings.
The Siren's Lure ruling has been official for quite a long time now.

Prince of Paris, France
Last edit: 04 Sep 2017 20:56 by Ankha.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds