question-circle Remember me

09 Jan 2011 23:05 #428 by bakija
Replied by bakija on topic Re: Remember me

I dind't: was asking you to do that just using the log in control in question,
sorry if i wasn't clear enough.

Heh. Well, it is working fine now that I have logged in with the login control in the lower left hand side of the screen (rather than the one at the top of the screen), so there isn't really anything that needs fixing, on my end anymore. I suspect that there is a bug with the login control at the top of the screen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2011 13:24 #472 by jhattara
Replied by jhattara on topic Re: Remember me

I dind't: was asking you to do that just using the log in control in question,
sorry if i wasn't clear enough.

Heh. Well, it is working fine now that I have logged in with the login control in the lower left hand side of the screen (rather than the one at the top of the screen), so there isn't really anything that needs fixing, on my end anymore. I suspect that there is a bug with the login control at the top of the screen.

I'm almost certain that the login form which was embedded in the forum was the cause of the "remember me" not working. Could those who had problems with it, please confirm that the issues are now over?

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
13 Jan 2011 01:04 - 13 Jan 2011 01:05 #486 by bakija
Replied by bakija on topic Re: Remember me

I'm almost certain that the login form which was embedded in the forum was the cause of the "remember me" not working. Could those who had problems with it, please confirm that the issues are now over?

I've been successfully logged on for 3 or 4 days now without having to log back in between visits since I logged in with the (now non existent) log in control in the lower left hand side of the screen. I haven't logged out and logged back in since the log in was reduced to the single control at the top of the page. Mostly 'cause I don't want to go looking for trouble...
Last edit: 13 Jan 2011 01:05 by bakija. Reason: I hate graphic smileys. And I apprently didn't disable them.

More
13 Jan 2011 05:36 #490 by jhattara
Replied by jhattara on topic Re: Remember me

I've been successfully logged on for 3 or 4 days now without having to log back in between visits since I logged in with the (now non existent) log in control in the lower left hand side of the screen. I haven't logged out and logged back in since the log in was reduced to the single control at the top of the page. Mostly 'cause I don't want to go looking for trouble...

The one on the top now is the same one that was at the bottom left :)

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
13 Jan 2011 08:39 #492 by Thargor
Replied by Thargor on topic Re: Remember me
Also working fine, here! :)

More
25 Jan 2011 07:13 #771 by aXeLl
Replied by aXeLl on topic Re: Remember me
Now OK :)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds