file Jyhad / Vampire the Eternal Sturggle card collection

23 Sep 2012 15:48 #37568 by Izaak
The set is right there, up for grabs for a new player.

Anyone here that gets new players on a regular basis can buy the set and keep it aside and resell it to a new player for the pickup price.

Yet nobody does. Because there are no new players.

So what's happening is people figuring out what they are willing to pay for seven Parity Shifts, 2 Madness Networks etc etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Sep 2012 15:56 - 23 Sep 2012 15:56 #37569 by blackday
Well, we dont know if the guy who got it is a new player or not. There are enough people bidding to make it fair.
Last edit: 23 Sep 2012 15:56 by blackday.

More
23 Sep 2012 16:40 #37572 by brandonsantacruz
It sells in about one hour. Once it does, look at the rating number of the buyer. If it is really high, it is probably a reseller (because they do LOTS of transactions). If it is exactly the rating of someone (say, Rickstock), it is a good bet that that person got it.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
23 Sep 2012 23:33 #37596 by blackday
It was sold for a pretty sum 310.26, definitely not bad at all.

More
25 Sep 2012 05:58 #37724 by wesile
I have a problem with sellers that wont ship stuff to Europe...

2 or 3 years ago I was checking a box of sabbat war boosters that was for sale for ~40 USD with only 2 or 3 bids on the last day, contacted the seller and he was adamant, only available in US... the box was sold for ~70USD...

Selling the stuff you have, only to your neighbors in ebay, is not very wise if you are looking for some profit...

More
25 Sep 2012 06:19 #37726 by alf

I have a problem with sellers that wont ship stuff to Europe...

2 or 3 years ago I was checking a box of sabbat war boosters that was for sale for ~40 USD with only 2 or 3 bids on the last day, contacted the seller and he was adamant, only available in US... the box was sold for ~70USD...

Selling the stuff you have, only to your neighbors in ebay, is not very wise if you are looking for some profit...

I had good experience with shipping stuff to fellow vtes players located in the US and who where willing to transit the item to me located in Europe.
Nowadays there are even online services with virtual addresses who will pass the shipment on.
cheers
-alf

<INSERT CLEVER QUOTATION HERE>

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds