file Lay low + Undue influence at :qui:

02 Jul 2014 06:52 - 02 Jul 2014 06:53 #63456 by Timo
I had a terrible idea I wanted to share with you in order o know if anyone had any idea how to make my very lame idea into something which could work 1 game out of 10 ^^

We allready know that :qui: anarch combat is a thing with steely tenacity and crimethinc.

But what about doing it with non-blood cursed :qui: and playing with lay low and undue influence ?
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 06:53 by Timo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jul 2014 10:21 #63457 by ReverendRevolver

I had a terrible idea I wanted to share with you in order o know if anyone had any idea how to make my very lame idea into something which could work 1 game out of 10 ^^

We allready know that :qui: anarch combat is a thing with steely tenacity and crimethinc.

But what about doing it with non-blood cursed :qui: and playing with lay low and undue influence ?

It wouod be ok, but not great. Zayyat with secession and undue influence would probaly work better, since he could redlist stuff, you still have access to agg poking, and of course crimethinc at tha and pro.

Its lots of moving parts, and thats the problem with most undue influence ideas.

More
12 Aug 2014 19:56 #64828 by Asnek

already did it...

assimite black hands with Nizzam as main star

get tatoo signal, get shakar for permanent rush, become anarch...
do some acgtion to use tatoo signal, rush with shakar, argohand, psyche! as long as needed, amaranth, lay low, unduae influence with second vampire return back to game...
tatoo signal return untapped... and heey you left the game so you are in fact new vampire... so lets use tatoo signal, hmm what about rush with shakar...

:hosk: :dem: :val: :for: :AUS: :NEC: :SER: :cap7:

assholepopulation.com/
Did u saw one today?

More
12 Aug 2014 21:19 #64829 by Juggernaut1981
Actually the walk through the uncontrolled region does NOT wash away things like that. A trip through the Ash heap does.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
13 Aug 2014 02:52 #64837 by ReverendRevolver

Actually the walk through the uncontrolled region does NOT wash away things like that. A trip through the Ash heap does.

So;

Trip through UCR=
Untapped, control returnz to owner, sense deps that vamp played cease working, reuse comes into play effects(jack dawson base version)

Trip through ash heap=
Blees again, play any cards played before burn this turn, use abilities on card and vampire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juggernaut1981

More
13 Aug 2014 05:49 #64842 by Pascal Bertrand

Correct.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds