file LackeyCCG VTES Plugin 3.42

14 Jan 2020 09:31 - 22 Jan 2020 02:49 #98576 by Sydnelson
Lackey VTES Plugin update with First Blood and latest promos.

Following latest VEKN decision I revert back all card images and texts to official card list (revised CSV is no longer available). To make cards easier to use and accurate I made some adjustments like move all traits to end of card texts on crypt cards, removed/replace Cold Iron (that is no longer used) and update some Assamite vampires reflecting latest changes.

Also added missing storylines from VEKN for those that want to play those events in LackeyCCG and added expansion icon to all official cards reflecting latest expansion and text they are printed.

There is a plugin improvement too, for now on decks saved in .DEK format will survive to plugin updates (I HOPE SO), let see if works to everyone next time I update plugin.

CHANGELOG

3.42 - 21/JANUARY/2020
Fixed a bug that show 8 duplicated vampires on deck editor that makes the cards look wrong

3.40 - 14/JANUARY/2020
Added Ragnarök, the Final Battle and Budapest 2012 storyline cards
Added latest expansion icon to all card images
Added new First Blood cards and changes
Fixed .DEK format save (for now on files saved on this format will work even after a update)
Updated text database to latest card list (revised CSV was removed) (04/NOV/2019)
Updated entire card image database
Update some Assamite cards (not complete since CSV is not released yet)

How to Install:

If you already have LackeyCCG and VTES plugin installed just mark the option "Automatically check for plugins updates (if the plugin supports it)?" under "Plugin" tab and LackeyCCG will update automatically every time a new version of plugin is released.

*BEFORE UPDATE, SAVE ALL YOUR DECKS IN TXT FORMAT USING "export as txt" BUTTON ON "Deck Editor" TAB.*
*DECKS SAVED IN .DEK FORMAT WILL BE LOST AFTER THIS UPDATE*

If you are new on LackeyCCG, follow this tutorial:
www.lackeyccg.com/vtes/

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
Attachments:
Last edit: 22 Jan 2020 02:49 by Sydnelson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2020 09:31 #98577 by Sydnelson
RESERVED

Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro

More
14 Jan 2020 18:46 #98585 by 2wayspeaker

Following latest VEKN decision I revert back all card images and texts to official card list (revised CSV is no longer available). To make cards easier to use and accurate I made some adjustments like move all traits to end of card texts on crypt cards, removed/replace Cold Iron (that is no longer used) and update some Assamite vampires reflecting latest changes.

What do you mean? Cards will have crappy cardtext of their last print instead of the rule corrected text?

More
15 Jan 2020 10:00 - 15 Jan 2020 10:02 #98595 by Bloodartist

What do you mean? Cards will have crappy cardtext of their last print instead of the rule corrected text?

I dont know if this is the cause, but for a while Lackey had sort of "predicted" new card texts, which were not yet official. Ie. erratas were 'predicted'.
I assume the point was to "playtest" with the new texts... I think this was a bad idea and Im happy that this is being reverted to the actual correct card so that we can play correctly.

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 15 Jan 2020 10:02 by Bloodartist.

More
15 Jan 2020 10:09 #98596 by Hakuron
Replied by Hakuron on topic LackeyCCG VTES Plugin 3.40
IIRC some cards showed the Amaranth wording, which lead to some weird discussions during the games.

National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

More
15 Jan 2020 16:27 #98600 by Sydnelson

I just follow the official card list. There is no revised CSV anymore. And by the way revised text causa many trouble for players.

Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds