file Diary for the preparations of the EC 2015 by Szewski

29 Nov 2014 12:15 - 18 Feb 2015 18:48 #67790 by Szewski
Hi!
two days ago I was on the visit for new location for the EC 2015. Novotel seems to be no friendly for me anymore (with prices and terms of accomodation) so I started to search for new location.
M<y goals was:
1. better than Novotel
2. maybe cheaper
3. near airport
4. with full support for our event and things around :)

So, I choose Warsaw Plaza Hotel www.warsawplazahotel.pl/ - ofc this kind of choice wasn't with no purpose. My old friend give me some links to them and arrnaged my meeting. I stayed for night at them and in the morning started to negotiate with manager. She was preparde, I was too :) so... we made some decisions (mostly with a perspective of better and more comfortable tournament, with good prices for accomodations etc etc)

I'm gladly presents our new venue for the EC 2015! www.warsawplazahotel.pl/

The Event will be held from 27.08 to 30.08. I had to choose from 2 dates: last weekend of August and mid-weekend of sempember but due the collision with the conference-season (and what's more important prices higher at least 20%) I choose an August!
The weather will be fine, the temperature is very good in August, this is the last weekend of Holdays (in Poland for sure :)) and we will prepare some aditional atractions for every Player atending the EC 2015.
I will inform You about details in next report. Now, when we have our venue, we will start preparing the site for EC 2015 and FB profile.
So, SEE YOU THERE!!!!

Regards
Szewski
Last edit: 18 Feb 2015 18:48 by Szewski.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans, Pascal Bertrand, BenPeal, extrala, D-dennis, SLave, Nekròs, ZaraZ, Erol, Hakuron, lionel, Migalart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2014 18:53 #67807 by Szewski
I can confirm now that double room at Warsaw Plaza hotel for every EC player will cost aprox 54EUR/double
So, it's 27,00EUR per person for night in very comfortable rooms :)

And with breakfast ofc :)
So, book Your calendars and make plans for the another (or first) trip to Poland :)

Regards!
Szewski
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans, BenPeal, NC-Germany, D-dennis, lionel, Migalart

More
17 Feb 2015 12:45 #69296 by Szewski
Ok, I'm counting dayz for the FB profile and Website of the EC 2015 - we're almost ready to launch them.

The graphics is almost done, You will see the impossible :) SOON

I can add, that for the Welcome Party (thursday evening) we will launch something very old fashioned and really really... loud??? Nothing like was before, I'm sure...
Like my mother always said "Expect the Unexpected" :)

Regards!
Szewski
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, D-dennis, SLave

More
17 Feb 2015 13:12 #69297 by BenPeal

I can add, that for the Welcome Party (thursday evening) we will launch something very old fashioned and really really... loud??? Nothing like was before, I'm sure...

Should I put in the next VEKN newsletter something about the Polish EC welcoming party being old fashioned and involving your very loud mother?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Szewski, Lönkka

More
17 Feb 2015 13:21 #69299 by Szewski

Should I put in the next VEKN newsletter something about the Polish EC welcoming party being old fashioned and involving your very loud mother?

I will send You a note :)

More
17 Feb 2015 16:48 #69300 by Lönkka

I will send You a note :)

Or... will you mother send a note? :P

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Szewski

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds