file ‘Antipodean Awakening’ - an unofficial Storyline

15 Mar 2018 09:04 #85776 by steveharris
‘Antipodean Awakening’ is an unofficial storyline for VTES, and details the struggles of Australian and New Zealand based Kindred battling against the sects.

The storyline runs from now (mid-March) until 31 August 2018. The results of these games will then inform a final event to finish off the storyline and will be held at the 2018 Australian/New Zealand Continental Championship event weekend.

Cards and full rules are now available at amaranth.vtes.co.nz/#storyline/AA

Vampires in this set are based on the nine champions (to date) of the Australian/New Zealand Championships, which have been running since 2002. Information about these players’ decks can be found in the Australian NZ Facebook group

Other cards in the set were designed based on local locations and features within Australia and New Zealand.

If any group wishes to give this storyline a go, please download the information at Amaranth above, and send through your results. The results of all events of this storyline received by 10th September, 2018, will be taken into consideration when preparing the second phase of the storyline.

Steve Harris
Australian NC
The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased, Ke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2018 09:52 #85782 by Ke.
Here is a preview of the crypt cards.

The vampires are based on winners of the ANZ Continental Champions. Capacity is increased by 1 for each tournament win (starting at 5 caps).

More
More
15 Mar 2018 09:55 #85784 by Ke.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steveharris

More
15 Mar 2018 10:08 #85786 by Kraus
I'll have you know, that I'm really enjoying the design of Reckless Abandonment. Really nice, even if a bit under powered probably. If refined slightly I'd love to see that in constructed.

Great artwork in most cards as well.

Nice!

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
15 Mar 2018 10:14 #85787 by Ashur
It feels safe that Corrupt Detective is Unique! :)

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds