file New vampire: Percival, Archbishop of Guadalajara

13 Jan 2019 08:06 #92818 by Ashur

New card: Percival, Archbishop of Guadalajara, Mexico. Art by Christopher Shy. From the upcoming Parliament of Shadows preconstructed deck, available for sale February 16: www.blackchantry.com/products/product-parliament-of-shadows

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 09:01 - 13 Jan 2019 11:47 #92820 by Lech
Heh, i was so inaccurate in my predictions:

Percival
Lasombra G5
:OBT: :POT:
Sabbat Archbishop of Guadalajara: As Percival enters play, you can distribute up to 4 blood from him to any of your uncontrolled sabbat vampires.While in combat, he can burn 1 blood to cancel maneuver. :cap8:
(The Red Sign, pg 97)

At least i got capacity, title and both disciplines right.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 13 Jan 2019 11:47 by Lech.

More
13 Jan 2019 09:36 #92822 by Bloodartist
+ Christopher Shy art has improved
+ Unlikely to contest title
+ group 5
- inferior dominate

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

More
13 Jan 2019 14:24 #92828 by Mewcat

+ Christopher Shy art has improved
+ Unlikely to contest title
+ group 5
- inferior dominate

- obtenebration

More
13 Jan 2019 14:48 - 13 Jan 2019 15:48 #92830 by jblacey
I like him. I would have preferred :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :PRE: or :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :pre: :for: from a deck construction perspective (G4 - 5 is a bit awkward since both G2 - G3 and G3 - 4 are so good). That said, the title is nice and as a star vampire he could work. I suspect, the idea would be to leverage the title, high stealth, and some multi action (freak drive). He is a target for Mylan, but I would perfer :for: options in 4-5. The :aus: is pretty much a wasted Discipline on him (Sorry, Shadowed Eyes is bad). The inferior :dom: is not great. The real challenge is will he ever see play outside of the starter deck? I think the answer is not at this point, he needs help. I get that :aus: is supposed to match with the Cardinal in G5, but inferior :aus: is much worse as an inferior than :dom: and he has both.
Last edit: 13 Jan 2019 15:48 by jblacey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lionel

More
13 Jan 2019 14:49 #92831 by Klaital
Second 8 cap Lasombra with inferior dominate in group 4-5.... looks like people will mostly be still sticking to group 2-3 for big camp lasombra still...

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds