file VTES OCTGN facebook group

07 Dec 2013 09:57 - 11 Dec 2013 21:49 #57530 by jpas
Last few times I've played with our octgn playgroup I've gotten messages from other people asking about playing. Due to the nature of octgn runs needing to be finished in one go (also why I like vtes in octgn) finding a game just by sitting at the lobby is quite hard. Since we use facebook to organise all our games anyway I was thinking one more facebook group where you can shout out for games wont hurt.

Name of the group: VTES OCTGN
Link to group: www.facebook.com/groups/565028373586281/

It is a closed group currently in an effort to keep the unsavoury types out, but what we're needing is more players who have contacts to their area and can sort out getting more people in.

I'm hoping we can reach a point in player amounts that when you shout in the group that you could play at a certain time there'd be a reasonably high chance of the game actually happening.
Last edit: 11 Dec 2013 21:49 by jpas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Otso

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Dec 2013 10:03 #57531 by jpas
Replied by jpas on topic Re: VTES OCTGN facebook group
Oh and guess few general points wont hurt as a reminder.

Skype makes things a bit easier and smoother when playing.

If you're asking for a game in the group, remember to include timezone.

More
07 Dec 2013 10:59 #57532 by Sydnelson
Since OCTGN has several disconection problems I stop update vtes on it and my group back to lackeyccg. Has several month I dont try OCTGN again, the connection is stable?

The last update I lauch is Dance Macabre is working ok?

For Lackeyccg we have a group chat in facebook with 39 players and we play almost everyday. I search for this VTES OCTGN group and dont found it, can you invite me? My facebook is www.facebook.com/Sydnelson

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro

More
07 Dec 2013 13:04 - 07 Dec 2013 13:12 #57538 by jpas
Replied by jpas on topic Re: VTES OCTGN facebook group
We've not played very many times and have had connection issue screwing the game once when we were hosting on the global server. Don't know if hosting on someone's own compure would make a difference? Octgn felt a lot more comfortable than lackey to me so I hope there are other players there too.

Someone posted that he had DM cards but me nor anyone else in our playgroup seemed not to have them. Should it update them automatically or are we required to download the image pack again?

Name of the group is VTES OCTGN, if facebook can't find it I'm at a loss what to do. Added vtes as a tag for the group, maybe that helps.
Last edit: 07 Dec 2013 13:12 by jpas.

More
07 Dec 2013 14:24 #57539 by nostromo

I wrote about Dance Macabre in the octgn thread. I am the only player in my playgroup who have received the update.

More
07 Dec 2013 14:37 #57541 by Sydnelson

I wrote about Dance Macabre in the octgn thread. I am the only player in my playgroup who have received the update.

Sorry guys, I delete the 1.2.0.3 update with Dance Macabre due some errors and forgot to publish 1.2.0.4.

I have publish it today and hope everything is fine for everyone.

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
The following user(s) said Thank You: Otso

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds