file Question about 2018 Origins

13 Nov 2017 20:21 #84245 by ICL
In the past, at Origins, there have been badges acquired under a group system at reduced cost for V:TES players. Is that going to happen for 2018? Is there anything different about such badges from normally acquired badges?

Is there a better subforum for these questions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2017 02:49 #84249 by BenPeal
Replied by BenPeal on topic Question about 2018 Origins
We'll get the reduced cost discount code for Origins 2018 as normal. Nothing different about those badges in terms of access to events at the convention. More details on that after I get the "we're ready to accept club discount submissions" email from Origins.

More
29 Jan 2018 23:06 #85165 by ICL
Replied by ICL on topic Question about 2018 Origins
For people who have flown in recent years to Origins from the Bay Area, what sort of airfares were you all looking at?

If I look at April, since June is outside the sweet spot of booking, looks like under $400 is possible, probably less from SFO than SJC.

More
16 Mar 2018 21:53 #85819 by ICL
What's the timing on badge registration? Compared to when event registration opens?

More
19 Mar 2018 21:03 #85887 by Blooded Sand
For those who have never been to origins, and are planning on going, can we get some details? dates, locations, etc?

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

More
19 Mar 2018 23:05 #85891 by ICL
Such as when the tournaments/other are going to be? My friend and I want to plan what we are both going to do and what we are separately going to do.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds