file Getting weird warning popups on this site

13 Mar 2018 23:19 - 13 Mar 2018 23:21 #85731 by Bloodartist
Some weird popups appear occasionally underneath the navigation bar on this site, after I've made a forum post.

You should maybe check that your server is not infected with some kind of virus, or contact your provider?.

example:

Notice
SMTP Error! The following recipients failed: : Service unavailable; Client host [155.133.142.64] blocked you may be infected see postmaster.gandi.net
SMTP Error! The following recipients failed: : Service unavailable; Client host [155.133.142.64] blocked you may be infected see postmaster.gandi.net

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 13 Mar 2018 23:21 by Bloodartist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Mar 2018 09:03 #85742 by Ankha

Some weird popups appear occasionally underneath the navigation bar on this site, after I've made a forum post.

You should maybe check that your server is not infected with some kind of virus, or contact your provider?.

example:

Notice

Thanks for the notice, I'm looking at it.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
14 Mar 2018 09:26 - 14 Mar 2018 09:27 #85744 by Bloodartist

The notifications appear at the same time with "Your message has been successfully posted" message. There is a blue "notice:" with all the smtp errors.

I could take a screenshot but I'd rather not upload an image with all those addresses into imgur or similar..

Last edit: 14 Mar 2018 09:27 by Bloodartist.

More
14 Mar 2018 16:21 #85749 by Ankha

The notifications appear at the same time with "Your message has been successfully posted" message. There is a blue "notice:" with all the smtp errors.

I could take a screenshot but I'd rather not upload an image with all those addresses into imgur or similar..

You can send them to me at:

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
15 Mar 2018 09:18 #85779 by GreyB
Seeing them too now.

:garg: :VIS: :POT: :FOR: :flight: -1 Strength

More
22 Mar 2018 08:06 #85941 by Bloodartist
The popup has changed into "The mailing function is disabled by administrator" message.. .

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds