file looking to trade for mtg cards

12 Oct 2012 08:06 - 12 Oct 2012 08:06 #38955 by bastian
hi,

Just recently I lost my mind and decided I want to go back to Magic the Gathering.

now I own most vtes cards ever printed and would like to cross trade Some of my collection for decent mtg-cards.

I am trying to put Together a zoo Deck for legacy format for those who know mtg a bit. currently I would be mostly interested on any fetch and dual lands anyone has to trade. also Some tarmogoyfs would be nice :) Tai jos olet Suomesta ja omaat kuolinpesän mtg-lappuja niin joku vaihto/osto kiinnostaisi. Please feel free to offer some good oldies cards (swords to plowshares, force of will what ever) in addition to those listed above.

for trade I can offer among other things 4x Summon History, some Ashur Tablets... most things really, so if you're looking to get rid of some mtg cards, Please feel free to contact me with a list of what you are looking for from vtes.

Please contact me via e-Mail at for a MUCH faster response
Last edit: 12 Oct 2012 08:06 by bastian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Oct 2012 09:24 #38965 by Lönkka
heheheh, it seems that Ryan Dancey's evil plan is working...

You know, kill VTES so frustrated ex-vampirists will pick up MtG instead :P

(then again, since you're just trading some of your collection this deosn't mean you'll be dropping VTES totally -I was getting worried for a second there...)

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
12 Oct 2012 09:38 #38967 by Boris The Blade
You are one evil plan late: he is now trying to rip off CCP after spying on them from inside.

goblinworks.com/

That's right, folks: EVE with chainmail bikinis.

More
12 Oct 2012 10:31 - 12 Oct 2012 10:34 #38972 by bastian
heh, guess you're right lönkka :( on a more serious tone though I just realized that I don't really *need* to hold onto say 12 x Villein or 7x Summon History. Might as well get into an another game with what spares I have just collecting dust.

i'd love to play more vtes, it's just that real life doesn't always allow for that :( much easier to find one mate for mtg than four for vtes.
Last edit: 12 Oct 2012 10:34 by bastian.

More
28 Oct 2012 06:16 #39842 by bastian
UP, still looking for trades.

More
20 Nov 2012 21:28 #41287 by bastian
Up. No more Summon History to trade away. Still have spares of most cards. Offer away!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds