file Incredible pile of VTES cards in Southern California USA - what should I do?

06 Apr 2021 02:28 - 06 Apr 2021 02:29 #101989 by librarian
Ok. So it's been somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 years + since I have last played.

I just don't see myself playing again - even if the NorCal or even the SoCal crew rise from Torpor.

I have what I would consider an incredible set of VTES singles, sealed product, a VTES Judge T-shirt; and even a VTES messenger bag. It's ~30,000+ singles, with 6+ of most every vampire and multiple copies of just about every single rare released between 1994 and whatever the last White Wolf set was (Heirs to the Blood?). In addition a grip of commons and uncommons, including If I recall 20+ Ashur Tablets (maybe they aren't rare anymore...).

Sealed product includes a box of Dark Sovereigns, and a box of Heirs to the Blood starters.

I am not interested in getting back into the singles game like I did ~15 years ago. I'm much more interested in liquidating the entire stock.

But I also realize that shipping 10 3200 count boxes (25kg+ (55lbs or more) across any given ocean is probably a non-starter.

What should i do? I don't want to give the cards away unfortunately, I'm not yet at that point...

I have considered the following actions:
  1. Reaching out to Rick Stock and seeing what he'll offer
  2. Listing the whole kit and kaboodle on ebay and seeing what lands
  3. Piece-mealing it in smaller chunks. Maybe vamps by clan; and library cards in other groupings.

Keeping them for a while longer is also on the table; but I'm not sure if a group will ever reconvene...
Thanks for any input.

Last edit: 06 Apr 2021 02:29 by librarian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2021 06:04 #101990 by gatocion
Hi!
I may be interested in some of the material. Is there a way to contact you?
My email is gatocion"op"gmail.com.

Also there is a group on Facebook named VTES in North America, and you will able to find someone near you that's interested.

VEKN#4200008

More
06 Apr 2021 09:45 #101992 by Lönkka
Would you be able to satisfy my curiosity and post a pic of the judge's t-shirt and the messenger bag please?

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
06 Apr 2021 10:44 #101993 by Paven
Hi 

I am interested purchasing your cards or as much of it as possible. Please mail me at

Cheers

More
09 Apr 2021 00:39 #102005 by librarian
I am not on Facebook, but I will email you. Thanks.

More
09 Apr 2021 00:39 #102006 by librarian

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds