file On Lilith's Blessing 3. "problematic card"

19 Nov 2011 16:20 - 19 Nov 2011 16:21 #15044 by Joscha

2a

Please don't vote yet, there will be an extra pollthread. I was just making sure, that I can take those options for the poll. Thanks.

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 19 Nov 2011 16:21 by Joscha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Nov 2011 13:05 - 21 Nov 2011 13:06 #15226 by david.tatu
This is just a random thought. I don’t like to change card text and prefer not to ban a card. So without changing card text, what would happen if the keyword “Bahari” was defined in the rulebook as a sect like Cam, Sabbat, Laibon. Becoming Bahari would change your sect. Would this make the card “better”? What problems would this create? Since you would lose your title it would make it easier to go Anarch (which may be a good thing?).

David Tatu
V:EKN Scribe
Last edit: 21 Nov 2011 13:06 by david.tatu.

More
21 Nov 2011 13:19 #15229 by Joscha

This is just a random thought. I don’t like to change card text and prefer not to ban a card. So without changing card text, what would happen if the keyword “Bahari” was defined in the rulebook as a sect like Cam, Sabbat, Laibon. Becoming Bahari would change your sect. Would this make the card “better”? What problems would this create? Since you would lose your title it would make it easier to go Anarch (which may be a good thing?).

I like that idea very much. This would make the use of LB not desirable for titled vamps (who doesn't want to become anarch after the use) and could open a good hook to introduce Baharicards. So an abuse of LB for just getting three blood on my villeined IC wouldn't be good anymore because of losing the title through the change of sect. I like that.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
21 Nov 2011 16:08 #15260 by Lech
Making bahari sect would solve some problems with the card.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
21 Nov 2011 17:01 #15280 by Joscha
I wait some more time with the poll on this one because I think we need it to think about David's suggestion.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
21 Nov 2011 17:18 #15287 by Pagan
You have to be careful by just making it a sect as vampire can easily change sect to lose Bahari status and be a valid target for Lilith's Blessing again.

It does open up amusing bad cards like Revocation of Tyre and such to change all your Bahari vampires into something else.

What about making Bahari an Infernal like keyword that works similar but requires blood on the vampire to untap or some other mechanic.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds