file Weenie BruiseBleed

29 Aug 2012 07:16 #35529 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Weenie BruiseBleed

Janey pickman with a .44 magnum is your friend.

Well, I don't see why a .44 is useful on her. Don't forget that if you use the .44 maneuver you have to strike with it, and Janey special don't transforme bullet damage to aggravated damage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2012 09:25 #35536 by tarantulus
Replied by tarantulus on topic Re: Weenie BruiseBleed

Janey special don't transforme bullet damage to aggravated damage.

Oh Really? then I have been playing against some faulty decks... my opponents use that all the time!

More
29 Aug 2012 09:27 #35538 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Weenie BruiseBleed

Oh Really? then I have been playing against some faulty decks... my opponents use that all the time!

"Janey can burn 1 blood to make the damage from her hand strikes aggravated"

The bolded part is the one who prevent using her special with gun for aggravated damage.

More
29 Aug 2012 09:30 #35539 by tarantulus
Replied by tarantulus on topic Re: Weenie BruiseBleed
I think perhaps I have been playing with some dodgy cards... the ones my opponents have don't say that!

More
29 Aug 2012 10:07 #35543 by Kiddo
Replied by Kiddo on topic Re: Weenie BruiseBleed

I think perhaps I have been playing with some dodgy cards... the ones my opponents have don't say that!

Are you sure? Janey came out in only one edition (KMW), so there is only one version of that vampire, meaning you couldn't ever have erratas or text changes regarding that vampire...

More
29 Aug 2012 10:45 #35547 by Dr.Mafrune
Replied by Dr.Mafrune on topic Re: Weenie BruiseBleed
Add old hostile takeover and fourth tradition: hospitality to the mix. Or abuse of old weather control if you like tremere.

I'm aware that they are playing Trap the wrong way, me and another one from the group has tried to explain that to them yet they won't listen.

:huh:

*Sigh*
So the games/cards are played how the most vocal/numerous faction decides?

If they agree that cards can be played as written (and interpreted whichever way people choose instead how they actually function) I dare suggest you start hoarding Jyhad/VTES edition Majesties (no blood cost & Combat End ends the combat rendering Trap useless) and put around 20 in your deck.

The get ahold of the Jyhad rulebook and build you libray so that the ramaining cards are votes of your choosing (since during that time you could discard any number of cote cards from your hand to votepush) and do a classic Ventrue Law Firm deck.
:evil:

If the primates do accept official vekn.net rulings and thus Pascal's authority, I do suggest that you ask in the Rule Question -section of this forum how Trap works and the provide them the link/print so you all can play that card properly instead of insisiting using it in a heritcal and gamebreaking fashion. :laugh:

All the best & good luck mate!

:TEM::AUS::DEM:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds