file What are the best Inceptor ideas?

14 Jan 2013 19:11 #44069 by DeathInABottle

I have been thinking about playing a standard Tupdog-deck including a bunch of Inceptor just to be able to get rid of some suboptimal cards from the library and/or hand as you go. Could be worth a try?

That's a great idea. If you were running As the Crow, you could definitely make use of Graverobbing or Conditioning (while ditching stuff you didn't need, as you say).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jan 2013 13:08 #44082 by Lestat

I'm partial to Vitae Block , Outside the Hourglass , and Domain of Evernight .

One of the more successful decks I've seen using Incepter, put the 2nd Incepter on the first one, along with Outside the Hourglass and Domain of Evernight. The actions taken by that vampire tend to remain unblocked, consistently.

In the same kind :
Put Inceptor on Anarch Convert with Outside the Hourglass , Domain of Evernight and Hell-for-Leather

I'm going to give you the choice I never had.

More
15 Jan 2013 14:03 #44083 by ReverendRevolver
Those concepts are kind of hilarious, especially if you run a support cast to graverob your victims, or voters to amaranth them. Or, even amaranth and lay low.

More
15 Jan 2013 14:11 #44084 by Ohlmann

Those concepts are kind of hilarious, especially if you run a support cast to graverob your victims, or voters to amaranth them. Or, even amaranth and lay low.

Because it's such a big loss when your Anarch Convert is burned because of a diablerie :p

More
15 Jan 2013 14:56 #44085 by ReverendRevolver
Honestly, the 4 cards on the 1 cap are the loss.

More
15 Jan 2013 15:11 #44086 by Ohlmann

Honestly, the 4 cards on the 1 cap are the loss.

The inceptor / MPA is a loss, but the three other can come from the ash heap, where you weren't using them all that much.

And if it's a problem, I would recommand using a bunch of different 1-cap, some anarch tech for them, and consider the non-inceptor one as diablerie fodder.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds