file What are the best Inceptor ideas?

13 Jan 2013 16:33 #44020 by Tdog
I have doubts Eye of Unfogiving Heaven would work. I thought I saw athread on another site wraggling over the idea that a card that requires two disciplines for an effect wouldn´t work, unless TWO sopies of the card were played onto the inceptor card. Is that right? Would I have to place two copies of, for instance feline sabateur onto the Inceptor to allow the 1-cap to play it?
Thanks for the insightful repsonses. I was alittle nervous about my first post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2013 16:44 #44021 by DeathInABottle
Boris: you can pull cards for Inceptor from your ash heap, so it's not card inefficient at all.

Tdog: Feo and Franciscus already have [aus], so they're only borrowing [VAL] from Inceptor.

More
13 Jan 2013 18:45 #44022 by Tdog
And it works nice as a strategy to have them take 2 aggravted at minor..burn.... then influense another... OK, I get it.

More
14 Jan 2013 00:45 #44037 by Adonai
I'm partial to Vitae Block , Outside the Hourglass , and Domain of Evernight .

One of the more successful decks I've seen using Incepter, put the 2nd Incepter on the first one, along with Outside the Hourglass and Domain of Evernight. The actions taken by that vampire tend to remain unblocked, consistently.

More
14 Jan 2013 01:10 #44040 by Tdog
Sweet choices!
How many copies should be used for the three cards? I have been trying ten of each, (which requires a lot of trading sometimes),)
Vitae block+outside the hourglass+domain of evenight=trade table

More
14 Jan 2013 01:38 #44041 by Suoli

Sweet choices!
How many copies should be used for the three cards? I have been trying ten of each, (which requires a lot of trading sometimes),)
Vitae block+outside the hourglass+domain of evenight=trade table

If you're actually going to build around it, I would take Disarm over Domain. Having an unblockable vampire isn't all that amazing when Computer Hacking is his best action.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds