file Black Magic Woman - Tremere Black Hand Tap-Bleed

22 Mar 2011 02:43 #2692 by Dorrinal
New version based on my experience at the Las Vegas Qualifier. No, it's not that different. What would you include for potential pool gain, if anything?

Crypt [12 vampires] Capacity min: 3 max: 6 average: 4.5
2x Selena 6 AUS DOM THA !Tremere:3
2x Yasmin the Black 6 AUS THA dom pre !Tremere:3
1x Esoara 5 DOM aus for pot !Tremere:4
1x Frondator 5 AUS dom tha bishop !Tremere:4
1x Janine 4 aus dom tha !Tremere:4
1x Mosfair 4 cel dom tha !Tremere:4
1x Ehrich Weiss 3 dom tha Tremere:3
1x Ember Wright 3 aus dom !Tremere:3
1x Keith Moody 3 DOM !Tremere:4
1x Saiz 3 aus dom !Tremere:3

Library [60 cards]

Action [16]
10x Govern the Unaligned
3x Recure of the Homeland
3x Rutor's Hand

Action Modifier [13]
4x Change of Target
5x Conditioning
4x Mirror Walk

Combat [6]
2x Burst of Sunlight
2x Theft of Vitae
2x Wind Dance

Equipment [1]
1x Gran Madre di Dio, Italy

Master [12]
2x Anarch Troublemaker
1x Coven, The
3x Effective Management
1x Pentex(TM) Subversion
2x Remover
2x Sudden Reversal
1x University Hunting Ground

Reaction [12]
2x Deflection
2x Delaying Tactics
3x My Enemy's Enemy
2x On the Qui Vive
3x Telepathic Misdirection

FYI, I do not own Eyes of Argus. I used My Enemy's Enemy for intercept a couple of times. Would it be better off as Deflection and/or Telepathic Misdirection for forward pressure? I don't think so, but I'd love to entertain further discussion.

:trem:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Mar 2011 12:05 #2703 by Ankha
No use for Blood of Sandman here? Replacing the Change of Target for instance.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dorrinal

More
22 Mar 2011 13:37 - 22 Mar 2011 13:37 #2710 by Amenophobis

No use for Blood of Sandman here? Replacing the Change of Target for instance.

Blood of Sandman is just plain awesome. It is annoying like hell for prey and predator. :)
I wouldn't replace the Change of Targets when using Blood of Sandman, as they help tapping vampires in the first place. ;)
Last edit: 22 Mar 2011 13:37 by Amenophobis.

More
22 Mar 2011 14:32 #2713 by Dorrinal
I don't own any Blood of Sandman. But if I did, I would consider replacing one recure or rutor's hand with it. On the other hand, that is a lot of blood to spend on something that isn't Conditioning...

:trem:

More
22 Mar 2011 14:41 #2714 by Amenophobis

I don't own any Blood of Sandman. But if I did, I would consider replacing one recure or rutor's hand with it. On the other hand, that is a lot of blood to spend on something that isn't Conditioning...

A lot of blood is dependent on the viewpoint. :)
For 2 blood you can either burn an ally at stealth, or kill the defence-capability of a vampire that get's tapped permanently at 6! stealth. No blocks there. :)
Vampires with Blood of Sandman do behave strangly. They are unwilling to tap for bleeds, and they are reluctant to block unsuspicious actions which they could block easily...

I'm a huge fan of Blood of Sandman. It's totally worth the action and the 2 blood in the long run.

More
22 Mar 2011 20:21 - 22 Mar 2011 20:23 #2726 by Juggernaut1981
You could always start doing some protective shennanigans...
Seeds of Corruption on a key big bleeder from your predator might be nice. Or maybe Slaughtering the Herd at Superior.

Take out the Coven. It will nearly always save someone who you don't want to save, when you don't want them to be saved... Replace it with at least 1 Tribute to the Master. You should be using Tribute. 1 MPA = 2+ pool without crippling your minions. I'd even take out the HG and put in another Tribute.

Your combat is kind of all over the place and unreliable. I'd be saying if you can, all Thefts or all Wind Dances or at least replace the Bursts with Thefts or Dances. You're probably not going to be nuking vampires everywhere, so I think the whole "Burst + Recure" tech is too improbable to be reliable.

Your weenies with :dom: should be utilising Redirections and ignore Auspex flick. You have dominate flick, so use it.

Possibly as another "surprise" move, put in a copy or two of Misdirection. It is GREAT for a lunge turn because the first thing you do is almost unblockably tap a key blocker of your prey. The number of times I would have been shafted by people using it against me is higher than I would ever admit during the game...

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
Last edit: 22 Mar 2011 20:23 by Juggernaut1981.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds