file blissful agony

31 Jul 2013 08:30 #52550 by DeathInABottle
Replied by DeathInABottle on topic Re: blissful agony
Yeah, both Montreal and Savannah are solid ideas. I'd still be leery about diseasing my own vamps, though, when Leopold is an option. Let me know how your games go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Aug 2013 06:56 #52578 by gotcha
Replied by gotcha on topic Re: blissful agony
I had a 4-player game last night with malkav improvised flamethrower/rush in front, 419 operation crosstable and mata hari/tsunda embrace/tumninos politics as predator. I started off with adonai (no dela in crypt-) Mata Hari had a hard time from the beginning with the osebo rushing her and me blocking some of the weenie hunts and later equipping gran madre (and putting savanah on the table which is also a fun combo since gran madre is a location while in play - ). The malkav started building rather solid, vessel, improvised, ... a casual bleed for 3, a bounce and THE COVEN .. sigh, lol. Mata hari collapsed and somehow it became 2 vs me at that point (probably because I bled steadily for one and two and got the malkav on 1. He villeined, i washed, he villeined, vesselled off and started rushing with again 6 pool. The muddled v hunter first, blissful agony, byebye muddled and homa 's leather jack. Another rush from midcap malkav block with wolf, torpor, ... and a few turns of this aggression from both resulting in adonai being in torpor once. I survived, recruited a carlton, equipped a sniper rifle and influenced doris ... no more torpor for Adonai - ) Aranthebes made the osebo powerless with only diseased homa being able to remove it. Ossian did the rest of the job. Took some effort to oust the malkav, but trying to equip with a leather jacket was his last mistake, leaving him with no untapped, almost empty diseased minions. GW ADONAI!- )

Adding carlton was a good idea, the rack, sniper rifle and gift of bellonia were gold again. I didn't really miss 2 change of target and 2 less burning touch, society was pretty useless because the malkav had a hunting ground and coven was around. Crocodile's tongue was very good but i wouldn't add that many more (maybe 1 more vs allies). Leather jack always very usefull especially against 2R agg, still could've used a couple of hide the hearts more (like 2/3 i think), maybe should leave the sanguine instruction out. Powerbase montreal would have been good but I just stole the malkav's one and discarded mine - ) and savannah was a great backup plan when acting, always being save. None of my vamps got diseased btw. So overall it improved a bit I think and I will keep searching (and reading here - tx for that) for the best options...
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeathInABottle

More
02 Aug 2013 08:31 #52635 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: blissful agony

He villeined, i washed, he villeined, vesselled off and started rushing with again 6 pool. The muddled v hunter first, blissful agony, byebye muddled and homa 's leather jack.

Blissful Agony cannot be used at superior Valeren :VAL: to end combat against an Ally. Ending combat and starting a new one can only be done when the first opponent is a vampire.

other than the opposing vampire's controller.

More
09 Aug 2013 04:17 - 09 Aug 2013 04:35 #52922 by gotcha
Replied by gotcha on topic Re: blissful agony
oops :blink:
well, guess that proofs i m human, right....eh
(hm, becoming anarch and playing final loosening/crypt's sons becomes more and more of an option)
Last edit: 09 Aug 2013 04:35 by gotcha.

More
09 Aug 2013 07:27 - 09 Aug 2013 07:28 #52935 by Boris The Blade
Replied by Boris The Blade on topic Re: blissful agony
Don't forget Blood Turnip then. You can use that blood gain to get your own vampires infected, then spread it.
Last edit: 09 Aug 2013 07:28 by Boris The Blade.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds