file Card idea: Delayed Gratification (Sabbat Political Action)

16 Sep 2011 10:25 #10345 by Juggernaut1981
Well, the reason being that by creating counters, like Hand Counters, you can affect multiple players at the same time. The biggest problem I have with the card is that I have to pack quite a number, rather than just putting out the number of counters I want when I get the first copy of this card.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Sep 2011 12:48 - 16 Sep 2011 12:52 #10356 by Ankha

Well, the reason being that by creating counters, like Hand Counters, you can affect multiple players at the same time. The biggest problem I have with the card is that I have to pack quite a number, rather than just putting out the number of counters I want when I get the first copy of this card.

Ok, I suspected something had changed but couldn't see what.
You write "Choose any number of Methuselah" whereas the initial version was choosing only 1 Methuselah.

Choosing multiple Methuselah is stronger, maybe too much, maybe not, but I'd rather stick to 1 methuselah and a card put in play.
Besides, I don't see the point in choosing multiple methuselahs except if you have the vote lock and choose everyone else, in which case it may be too strong. (Punishing all other Methuselahs is not the same as granting each methuselah some special gift such as +1 hand size (Year of Fortune) or 2 MPA (Rumors of Gehenna))

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 16 Sep 2011 12:52 by Ankha.

More
16 Sep 2011 20:30 #10370 by Juggernaut1981
Who said you are trying to choose every Methuselah? Just the same way that people choose the players they want on the table at the end of the game for things like Year of Fortune and Rumours of Gehenna... You would choose their preys to take the counters. The only time you'd choose everyone is if you wanted to have the entire table turn around and smash you off the table. But it might be a good thing to do on your prey and predator... and get your cross-tables to back you if you need it.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
17 Sep 2011 09:53 #10390 by simcof
I agree that sabbat politics certainly needs a boost. also not that it matters that much, but I recall a lot of politics in sabbat (just of a more savage nature).

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds