file New Crypt Card: Alessandra Cordata

06 Jan 2012 15:33 #20136 by Lech
In entire game there are only 2 vampires who don't have 2 in-clan superiors as Archbishop or Prince with 7 capacity, and one of them have +1 bleed. Please, don't suggest crap vampires for a clan that already have crap mid-cap titled vampires. It don't need another such vampire.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jan 2012 17:25 #20153 by jamesatzephyr

In entire game there are only 2 vampires who don't have 2 in-clan superiors as Archbishop or Prince with 7 capacity,

In-clan superiors are not the only, or the defining, measure of utility for a vampire!

I can certainly say that Nikolaus Vermuelen, with a mere single superior discipline, is a really quite useful vampire.

Please, don't suggest crap vampires for a clan that already have crap mid-cap titled vampires. It don't need another such vampire.

One of the points was that the Lasombra don't have a (non-bishop) title at 7 capacity at all. The suggestion was to, perhaps, provide an option below 8 capacity to a clan that mostly lacks that at the moment.

The converse point of yours is: why give the Lasombra yet another huge titled vampire, when they already have so many? Do they really need another such vampire?
The following user(s) said Thank You: echiang

More
06 Jan 2012 17:34 - 06 Jan 2012 17:37 #20156 by Lech
TO converse your point, why not give :laso: so me good mid cap archbishop ?

Jeff
:laso:
:POT: :OBT: :aus: :dom:
Sabbat Archbishop of London: During political action, older :tzim: or :laso: may burn 1 blood to force him to abstain. :cap6:

Or even more good mid cap voters/vampire with vote related specials.

Kutacz
:laso:
:CEL: :DOM: :POT: :OBT:
Sabbat Archbishop of Warsaw: You may discard a :obt: card during political action to force a vampire to abstain from voting :cap8:

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 06 Jan 2012 17:37 by Lech.

More
06 Jan 2012 18:59 #20171 by Drain

Alternatively, you could make the special a bit weaker, and then maybe give herself something else to make up for it.
Alessandra Cordata
Lasombra
7 cap
AUS OBT dom pot cel
Sabbat Archbishop of Milan. If you control any Boons, Alessandra has 1 additional vote.

i.e. you control 7 Boons, she still has only 1 additional vote. At that point, the special is a bit fringe, so adding cel in. Which isn't (to my mind) as power-trippy as giving her another superior, or Fortitude. So she'd be a shade over 8 points.

It would compare interestingly alongside Mukhtar Bey, for example.

I get where you're coming from, James, but my main intent here is really to propitiate Lasombra wallish decks that use Boons in a meaningful way. You, on the other hand, are concerned with filling a diferent design vaccuum altogether. I understand and even share your perception and am certain it can be fulfilled in the context of the whole crypt grouping. Just not by diluting this particular minion's original intent.

@Lech: those both look really interesting as well.

Drain

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds