file A Layout Change

06 Jul 2013 19:34 #51056 by jamesatzephyr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jul 2013 23:53 #51058 by Reyda
Replied by Reyda on topic Re: A Layout Change

I can't find the good word to describe this king of attitude. I vaguely recall it have something to do with cattle. Bull something, maybe.

j'te chie dans la bouche mec...

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

More
07 Jul 2013 03:26 #51063 by kombainas
Replied by kombainas on topic Re: A Layout Change

elf biased chooses to express his individuality in a way that causes inconvenience to readers, intentionally or not.

I think this capture the core of the problem. Expression is not always pleasing to the eyes, but hey, we ain't same everyone and our views differ. This isn't a scientific journal where being clear is way above flair and peers review everything before anything gets printed. In an open format it is common to see some deviations and if someone rates flair above being clearly understandable, let it be.

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reyda

More
07 Jul 2013 05:37 #51064 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: A Layout Change
Well, I suspect he prefer the flair because not too many people are inconvenienced. In this regard, people saying that they don't like that are useful if only to know whether he inconvenience half of the forum or two weirdos :p

(that being said, what were we talking of already before we go off track ? baby's clothing ?)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ReverendRevolver

More
07 Jul 2013 11:53 #51067 by ReverendRevolver

Well, I suspect he prefer the flair because not too many people are inconvenienced. In this regard, people saying that they don't like that are useful if only to know whether he inconvenience half of the forum or two weirdos :p

(that being said, what were we talking of already before we go off track ? baby's clothing ?)

I think it was either icons or Nikons..... .

Or judging by the thread title, were we debating going back to the jyhad layout?

More
07 Jul 2013 17:01 #51073 by porphyrion
Replied by porphyrion on topic Re: A Layout Change

were we debating going back to the jyhad layout?

Having worked as a professional graphic designer for many years, i must say i honestly much prefer the Sabbat & Bloodline-edition layout to the later versions. Even the 'green' color of the Master cards was much classier IMO, and the backgrounds for the Antitribu-clans were much more clear to distinguish. The later !Tor backgrounds are just too similar to the original Toreador backgrounds, and the Malkavians really deserve the pre-Camarilla tiles. i also much prefer the grey BL-Action Modifiers to the brownish LoB-mods.
the Jyhad-versions were mostly dull to my eyes. just my 0.002cts

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds