file [Submission] Nosferatu Vote

04 Apr 2014 09:11 #60631 by Suoli

As Sheldon Cooper would say it :

"Sarcasm ?"

Yes, but only the friendliest kind.

Sorry, I am not a native english speaker so I am not so sure about what can be read in what I/other people write.

And if I have hurt with my on-purpose strong exageration I ask your forgiveness Your Highness.

No offense taken.

And so, my (not so obvious) question was "why are you against new carthage ?"

Because I feel it pushes Dmitra & Co. over the top. Not overpowered but if New Carthage was published now it would only be a fun, new way to play Parity Shift.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Apr 2014 10:44 #60636 by Timo

As Sheldon Cooper would say it :

"Sarcasm ?"

Yes, but only the friendliest kind.

Sorry, I am not a native english speaker so I am not so sure about what can be read in what I/other people write.

And if I have hurt with my on-purpose strong exageration I ask your forgiveness Your Highness.

No offense taken.

Great !

And so, my (not so obvious) question was "why are you against new carthage ?"

Because I feel it pushes Dmitra & Co. over the top. Not overpowered but if New Carthage was published now it would only be a fun, new way to play Parity Shift.

And here I don't agree with you. Actually, Dmitra is a strong solid vampire and new carthage is a solid tool for her and her friends. BUT as you say it, it make it a strong combination with every other tool a camarilla justicar has without making it overpowered.

Actually, I want more of those cards !

For example in danse macabre, I like how under siege have a very good synergie with cards like abbot and eternal vigilance or with a clan like tzimice. It makes for strong combination which make my brain boil with new deck ideas.

And yes the idea presented here (too keep the subject on topic) is a neat one IMO. It may have to be tuned but I like it and it makes for good interactions.

To make a parallele with a card like bleeding the vine, who have not seen a situation where a player put a pentex on the star of the player controlling bleeding the vine just to be able to play a ToGP on the same vampire ? Here we have this kind of possibility with karen playing a parity on the nos deck just to tap the plaza and being able to pass an alastor with dmitra ^^

More
07 Apr 2014 09:27 #60720 by The Flayed Man
Updated Card

Only made a slight change reflecting that the IC members wouldn't be affected by Chicago politics.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds