file Lilith's Blessing : Propositions for a new text

04 Jun 2013 18:05 #49462 by Ashur

To tie the Discipline card and the blood in to the same clause, you could replace the last line with "If you do, that vampire becomes Bahari, gains the Discipline card and 3 blood".

Yupp, that´s a good, but a bit ugly, wording.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2013 18:28 #49463 by Wedge
Bahari are Redlisted.

This allows for a very real draw back and allows Trophies to be more playable.
I am not opposed to making the skill card mandatory, but Bahari being redlisted fits with the cannon and is good for the game. i.e. No need to change card text.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Temporis

More
04 Jun 2013 18:40 #49464 by Ohlmann

Bahari are Redlisted.

I am not opposed to making the skill card mandatory, but Bahari being redlisted fits with the cannon and is good for the game. i.e. No need to change card text.

But then, you can see easily an Inner Circle Red List who keep his full votes. Seem strange. OTOH, making the vampire both indep' and red list seem a bit much.

(here and now, it's possible with a titled 11-cap with a skill card, but that's extremely rare, both because you need the skill card and because Red List is not a very good card by itself)

More
04 Jun 2013 18:48 #49466 by Temporis

Bahari are Redlisted.

Agreed, certainly the change I argued for in an earlier thread on Lilith's Blessing and Antheleios here . However, rather than duplicate all of that, I guess I might as well push that suggestion through to Pascal.

As noted, no need for any card text change, it simply expands the Bahari trait with a downside (i.e. Red List) and empowers a weak strategy (i.e. Tropies)

More
04 Jun 2013 19:21 #49469 by ReverendRevolver
I like the simplicity. Id be all in favor of that, or making liliths say, after the line about fetching the skill card" if you chose a discipline card, the vamoire gains the card, 3 blood, and is bahari"
Simple is best.

More
04 Jun 2013 20:51 - 04 Jun 2013 21:02 #49473 by BenPeal

Bahari are Redlisted.

You'd have to put text saying "Bahari are Redlisted" somewhere, be it on the card or with the addition of a new term to the rulebook. I'm not sure if an addition to the rulebook to cover an issue with one card is warranted - you'd have to get the Rules Team to approve it.
Last edit: 04 Jun 2013 21:02 by BenPeal. Reason: typo

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds