file Lilith's Blessing : Propositions for a new text

05 Jun 2013 16:11 - 05 Jun 2013 16:16 #49532 by Sydnelson
This is my suggestion to new Lilith’s text.

[img size=300]http://www.lackeyccg.com/vtes/vtesrio/Lilith's Blessing V2.jpg[/img]

In addition I want to request a revision to a PTO card. This is my suggestion to a new PTO.

[img size=300]http://www.lackeyccg.com/vtes/vtesrio/Protect Thine Own V2.jpg[/img]

I also have follow the instructions and send a email to Pascal with suggestions.

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
Last edit: 05 Jun 2013 16:16 by Sydnelson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jun 2013 16:39 #49533 by kombainas
Even if it's once per game, imho it is still too strong in torpedoing star vampire decks. I'd suggest adding a delay, e.g. "burn this vampire during your next discard phase". This way the victim could Villein/Golconda/lunge one last time or bounce twice/go for suicide blocking, etc. This would incetivise the victim to interact with others or at least a chance to minimize the damage done (transering out another star would still take significant time, so PTO would still be powerful).

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
05 Jun 2013 16:50 #49534 by Ohlmann
I think PTO should be left where it is.

Banishment is enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jussi, Pendargon

More
05 Jun 2013 16:51 #49535 by Ke.
Change it so you only gain 1 blood instead of 3.

Only 1 blood serverely increases the risk in terms of villein abuse vs 3.

It still rewards those that have suffered by preventing a hunt and gaining a skill card. 

It doesn't become wall paper and would still be useful in decks, but it's unlikely to be so abused or an auto include.

Only one character is changed in terms of card text.

Ke

More
05 Jun 2013 16:55 #49536 by ReverendRevolver

Even if it's once per game, imho it is still too strong in torpedoing star vampire decks. I'd suggest adding a delay, e.g. "burn this vampire during your next discard phase". This way the victim could Villein/Golconda/lunge one last time or bounce twice/go for suicide blocking, etc. This would incetivise the victim to interact with others or at least a chance to minimize the damage done (transering out another star would still take significant time, so PTO would still be powerful).

I agree, but i would add the stipulation of 8 cap or less for inner circle even, on the premise that most IC arent inherently capable of routing out someone as acient andxpowerful as lets say Petaniqua or Eknidu or even someone like the demdemeh. Politics should only go so far. Maybe: " if this vampire is an inner circle member, chose any non cam vampire with capacity less than 9, or any younger non cam vampire with a city title."

Wedge, i know theres benefit to not acting to hunt, but being tapped before you can act is incredibly limiting.

Sydnelson, i like the card a bit too much, it could be overpowered, but its hands down worth testing.

Maybe lb cold trigger afer a combat in which a vampire took 3 or more damage, or 2 or more agg? Rewarding suffering and whatnot, yiu know? Also, if we eant to be fluff nazis, she only taight caine the basic for pot cel obf and such, so tha nec and obt wouldnt be her thing

More
05 Jun 2013 17:22 #49537 by Ohlmann

I agree, but i would add the stipulation of 8 cap or less for inner circle even

But what would be his purpose ? Replacing one of your banishment by something more powerful on every deck that have IC ? Making real sure that Camarilla have a superior vote version for every staple vote ?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds