file Lilith's Blessing : Propositions for a new text

07 Jun 2013 03:56 #49593 by brandonsantacruz
I really like the skill card fetching element of Lilith's, but I think that three blood is too strong a combo with Villein. What if it tapped a vampire and gave them three blood with their skill card?

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jun 2013 13:39 #49608 by jAvel
I'd like to suggest this idea.

Lilith Blessing
Cardtype: Master
Cost: 1 pool
Master. Put this card in play. As a out-of-turn master phase action, you may tap this card to search your library for a master: Discipline card and choose a ready non-Bahari vampire you control who has no blood. That vampire gains the Discipline card (if any) and 3 blood and becomes Bahari.

- as out-of-turn, it restricts you from using othe out-of-turn masters
- as out-of-turn, it becomes 1st master
- as out-of-turn, it restricts (i hope) to play it during your turn
- it creates some funny combo with Agent of Power: get any discipline for full opponents' turn and your full turn

More
07 Jun 2013 14:11 #49609 by kombainas
And you cannot Villein! If you fully Villein, you would need to hunt and would end up with blood by default. Nice nerf for the card!

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
07 Jun 2013 14:56 #49610 by porphyrion
highly original idea to make LB an out-of-turn master! but being able to do this in combat, or after playing a deflection or strix with a vampire's last blood, seems to replace one kind of (IMO controllable) craziness with another one that could freak even more... changes for example the playability of Corpse Minion etc in ways that are hard to predict-

More
07 Jun 2013 14:57 #49612 by porphyrion
highly original idea to make LB an out-of-turn master! but being able to do this in combat, or after playing a deflection or strix with a vampire's last blood, seems to replace one kind of (IMO controllable) craziness with another one that could freak even more... changes for example the playability of 'Corpse minion' etc in ways that are hard to predict-

More
07 Jun 2013 15:14 #49613 by jamesatzephyr

highly original idea to make LB an out-of-turn master! but being able to do this in combat, or after playing a deflection or strix with a vampire's last blood, seems to replace one kind of (IMO controllable) craziness with another one

Make it not usable during an action, like Heidelberg.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds