exclamation-circle ANARCHS UNBOUND released!

17 Jan 2016 19:59 #74959 by blackday
Replied by blackday on topic ANARCHS UNBOUND released!
@blooded sand. Ill wait for the official reply by the rules guy.
But during playtesting, we were specifically told that Ian Forestal can only fake one discipline on these kind of cards. I think they just forgot to add that rule when they posted the new set.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2016 20:11 #74961 by 2wayspeaker
I think the ban on Anthelios and Seeds of Corruption is stupid.

Especially the ban on Seeds of Corruption. I think it's a complete overreaction. If you don't like Seeds of Corruption, play a wall deck and block it.

More
17 Jan 2016 20:34 #74962 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic ANARCHS UNBOUND released!

Just heard from Jussi. He says he can't get to it this upcoming week, but possibly the week after.

Will he add the last set also then? The one with Mithras, Dracon and those dudes?

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
17 Jan 2016 20:45 #74963 by Damnans
Replied by Damnans on topic ANARCHS UNBOUND released!

Just heard from Jussi. He says he can't get to it this upcoming week, but possibly the week after.

Will he add the last set also then? The one with Mithras, Dracon and those dudes?

Yes.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
17 Jan 2016 20:46 #74964 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic ANARCHS UNBOUND released!
Some first thoughts:
The bannings:
I will not miss Anthelios or ToGP, but I have no idea why Seeds is banned. Looking forward to an explanation from the rules team.

The new set: Nice, although generally a bit weak. I´ll return with more comments after I´d tried them all.

The art is generally nice (quite a few is even EXCELLENT), except for the cartoonish ones by Zelgaris. I have great respect for his skill as an artist, but I do not think this style fits at all in VTES (a game of gothic horror theme). I´m surprised those ones was okeyed and I hope they are replaced in the future.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
17 Jan 2016 21:27 #74966 by jamesatzephyr

@blooded sand. Ill wait for the official reply by the rules guy.
But during playtesting, we were specifically told that Ian Forestal can only fake one discipline on these kind of cards. I think they just forgot to add that rule when they posted the new set.

That was decided 14 years ago.

vekn.net/general-rulings
An effect that allows a minion to play a card that requires a Discipline he doesn't have (e.g., Infernal Familiar, Ian Forestal) can be used to meet one (not both) of the normal Discipline requirements of a multi-Discipline card. [LSJ 20011217]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nac

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds