file Vampire trade value?

10 May 2012 05:32 #29866 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: Vampire trade value?
From my experience when opening FN displays you got just one of the four R1 vampires from a display. I don't recall a a single instance where I had gotten more than one. Not that I initially paid that much attention to it though...

Had also problems getting copies of Week of Nightmares and Mythic Form. The two other too, but to somewhat a lesser extent.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
10 May 2012 07:51 - 10 May 2012 07:52 #29887 by alek
Replied by alek on topic Re: Vampire trade value?
I'm using several tiers for calculating vampires values:
random vampire - 0,25-0,5$
vampire that is often seen in tournament decks as a support - 0,75-1$
good vampire, often base of some star decks - 1-1,5$
very good vampire, base for many top decks f.e. Dmitra - 2-3$
other (rares, hard to get promos, precon only, high demand vampires) - varies 2 - 10$
Last edit: 10 May 2012 07:52 by alek.

More
14 May 2012 23:33 #30369 by James Lin
Replied by James Lin on topic Re: Vampire trade value?
1. Supply and Demand
2. Hype

Vampire value is different from people to people. However, I do value EBay prices because it's there constantly, updated constantly (business sellers are usually up to date with the current demanding prices), and most of all, value by money. However, having dealing with numerous EBayers and non-EBayers, I realized the values are different each person, however, all the super expensive vampires are all staying high. I had one non-EBayer demanding 8 of my rares for his Ezmeralda; Ezmeralda price on EBay is $40-$50 currently. The lower end varies. Hey Brandon, I will be setting up my EBay store soon and those vampires and other library cards that aren't even worth buying on EBay, I'll send you a list and sell them to you and everyone else at really really cheap prices (we're talking about dimes and nickles) each. I'll let you know soon. I need to get rid of my excess collection.

Get busy living or get busy dying

----Andy Dufresne

More
15 May 2012 00:07 #30371 by Molloy
Replied by Molloy on topic Re: Vampire trade value?
But does Ezmerelda actually *sell* for $40, or is that just the nominal price on the Buy-It-Now that's never actually going to happen? Although it's been a few months since I paid close attention to eBay prices, I would guess that at auction she goes for $15-20.

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.

More
15 May 2012 08:06 #30405 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: Vampire trade value?

But does Ezmerelda actually *sell* for $40

This is why you need to search from the Completed listings not what is being offered.

You can find the Completed listings from the left sidebar of the Ebay page (last visible sub-listing under "Show Only").

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
15 May 2012 12:12 #30452 by brandonsantacruz

But does Ezmerelda actually *sell* for $40

This is why you need to search from the Completed listings not what is being offered.

You can find the Completed listings from the left sidebar of the Ebay page (last visible sub-listing under "Show Only").

All of the completed listings are still "buy it now" purchases. The people selling these cards are keeping a very tight grip on them. Compare that to the ever so reasonable Augustus Giovanni . He still only sells under "buy it now," but the prices aren't so high.

Sutekh, The Dark God also doesn't sell for as much as Ezmerelda appears to.

Ur-Shulgi has one appearance, but hasn't sold in recent history. I notice that the quality is also listed as "used." Why do I not feel bad for the person trying to get $34 for him?

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds