file Vampire trade value?

18 May 2012 12:16 #30692 by brandonsantacruz

They don't NEED to try to sell them any lower than they deem necessary.

When did I say they did? Ezmerelda has nothing on Enkil Cog, anyway. Notice that Enkil Cogs went down in price from their height just a few months ago. Maybe people will actually want to sell their Ezmereldas some day instead of drool over them.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 May 2012 22:04 #30729 by James Lin
Replied by James Lin on topic Re: Vampire trade value?
Too bad we don't have 'Confederated Products' in vtes... I'm a believer of capitalism, and therefore supply and demand is iron clause in these arguments for me. While it is 'outrageous' to see some cards go up for so much by the sellers, they really want to sell soon and so their prices are just a bit out of reach of the normal prices some EBay buyers are willing to pay. If that scheme didn't work, sellers would definitely lower the price to clear their inventories. If you had an Ezmerelda and wanting to sell it and Brandon says he'll pay for it for $30 and right about finalizing the deal, I came up to you in the back and whispered "Hell, I need it more than Brandon and I'll pay you $40. Then Bill Gates' son came up to you and said, "James is being a douche, I'll buy it for $50 and give it to Brandon cuz he's my good friend." I bet you at that point, you'd start asking around if anyone is willing to pay more than $50 for one lousy game card. Nobody answered, then after you made $50 and found another out you have another copy, you came to me and said, "Hey james, lucky for you I got another copy. I can tell you need it badly and I'll sell it for $50 because that's the last price I sold it for..." and that's why Ezmerelda is so high. Supply and demand :side:

Get busy living or get busy dying

----Andy Dufresne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds