file Lilith's Blessing... a poor NYC prince simple question

24 Apr 2012 23:37 #28626 by AaronC

In normal game play, it's just another blood gain master.

Hunh? "just another" blood gain master?

Which other blood gain masters are as good as Lillith's Blessing?

Jake Washington is about the only one I can think of that compares, and he doesn't combo with Villein, can't be used for multiple vampires, doesn't give the vampire a skill card, etc., although of course he's good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Apr 2012 01:43 #28629 by Haze

Might as well just ban it.

I like this

More
25 Apr 2012 06:15 #28640 by Ashur
Captain Hindsight and I agree that it would have been more balanced if the skill card-fetching-thing was forced, ie you had to get a skill card to use the ability at all. But it seem too late to do anything about that now.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
25 Apr 2012 06:21 #28641 by Lönkka

Captain Hindsight and I agree that it would have been more balanced if the skill card-fetching-thing was forced,

Indeed so.

Or Unique, although I think your and Cap's idea is better.

Then again, it sure would be great if in the future we got cards that enabled other players to take advantge of the Vamps blessed by Lilith (= that have Bahari keyword).

Could range from additional intercept/stealth/bleed/combat effect against Bahari...

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
25 Apr 2012 07:40 #28650 by Suoli

Hunh? "just another" blood gain master?

Which other blood gain masters are as good as Lillith's Blessing?

Jake Washington is about the only one I can think of that compares, and he doesn't combo with Villein, can't be used for multiple vampires, doesn't give the vampire a skill card, etc., although of course he's good.

LB requires other cards and more than one mpa's to function. The mpa's especially do matter. To top it off, it always leaves you at 3 blood. In practice, that's a lot of restrictions.

More
25 Apr 2012 07:48 #28652 by Ohlmann
To be honest, multiple MPA cards are more the source of the problem than Lillith herself. Without MPA, it's powerful but problematics, since you will either choke on master if you play a regular number and want to use Lillith, or don't use them if you play few master to be sure to not jam when you need to Lillith.

That's one of the reason for which anti-MPA card seem better than anti-Bahari card. Anti-MPA will help against both Lillith and good old Anthelios use. Anti-Bahari would help only against Lillith.

(then again, you may believe that Lillith is still too good without multiple MPA, but it is either a side card not too hard to get or a really difficult to use)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boris The Blade

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds