lock BEST CARD EVER - GIANTS BLOOD

28 Aug 2012 07:33 #35442 by mirddes
anyone care to politely disagree?
The topic has been locked.
More
28 Aug 2012 07:42 #35445 by Ankha
It's a great card but you can't really rely on it:
- the first player who plays it win
- to take advantage of it (in matter of pool gain), you need to play Villein first (or Minion Tap)

If all 5 players have a Giant's Blood in their deck, it will be a dead card for 4 of them.

But feel free to build decks with 10 Giant's Blood in them if you want ;)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: TorranceCircle
More
28 Aug 2012 08:01 #35446 by Ohlmann
It's an average card. From time to time, it will be very good, most of the time it will be passable.

Quite frankly, if you think it is even an excellent card, it mean you either never played dominate or don't understand how it work.
More
28 Aug 2012 08:52 #35448 by Ashur

anyone care to politely disagree?

Care to explain why I should politely disagree? (And why you use caps in the topic?)

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
More
28 Aug 2012 09:35 #35452 by Kiddo
I stopped playing with Giant's Blood - there are too many conditions to be met to have it worthwhile being played AND there is such a high chance of contesting the use of it in tournament environment that I'd rather just spend my master slot on something I'll use whenever it comes and regardless of what other players are playing.

Far from it that GB is a bad card, it certainly isn't, but it is for me very far from auto-include when i build my decks, even with fatties...
More
28 Aug 2012 10:28 #35453 by Ashur

I stopped playing with Giant's Blood - there are too many conditions to be met to have it worthwhile being played AND there is such a high chance of contesting the use of it in tournament environment that I'd rather just spend my master slot on something I'll use whenever it comes and regardless of what other players are playing.

This was exactly my thought up until recently. Now I use it in every deck and often play it as soon as I draw it, just to prevent others from using it directly after Villein on a fattie - that is just too good.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds