file Which is the problem: blood creation or recursion?

07 Nov 2012 20:35 #40551 by Juggernaut1981
With the recurring debates around Villein, Lilith's Blessing, Minion Tap, Giants' Blood and so on, it seems that maybe as a community we need to at least discuss/debate:

Is the creation of pool 'from nothing', in quantities greater than a basic hunt, a problem for competitive VTES with time limits?

Is the recursion of blood back to pool, in quantities greater than 1 per Master Card (i.e. Blood Doll/Vessel Rate), a problem for competitive VTES with time limits?

(I would like this to have been a Poll as well, but apparently my bbcode-fu is weak at the moment).

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2012 21:52 #40555 by Adonai

(I would like this to have been a Poll as well, but apparently my bbcode-fu is weak at the moment).

Polls are only allowed in the Polling forum.
When you start a new post there, the Poll button turns on, it shows up between the eBay link and the video link buttons (it looks like a bar chart).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juggernaut1981

More
08 Nov 2012 08:44 #40597 by Ashur

Is the creation of pool 'from nothing', in quantities greater than a basic hunt, a problem for competitive VTES with time limits?

Yes, and ...

Is the recursion of blood back to pool, in quantities greater than 1 per Master Card (i.e. Blood Doll/Vessel Rate), a problem for competitive VTES with time limits?

... yes. I thinks so. But nerfing methods of pool/blood gain is not the only way to deal with this. An alternative is to make more aggressive play viable, for example combat or stronger crypt acc.

But of course, this is a delicate balance.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds