file Ever saw Rebirth in play?

07 Jan 2013 14:26 #43737 by ReverendRevolver
My favorite draft moment is when i played third edition claws of the dead draft text with blaise. Ha! I can agg poke like the rest of this crypt!
Ive only seen rebirth used maybe once, in casual play, and i think the player scrapped that deck quickly.

Draft combos are always interesting thiugh, ive seen enky with bravo, which was rediculous mid game when blood was low and gaining it while punching for 3 was just like cheating, especially with fortitude. I also saw someone eraft a kindred spirits deck that was 12 ks with dolphin and co and the 3rd exition crowd. It was a few cards away from better than many constructed decks...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2013 01:31 #43763 by brandonsantacruz

The Carlton threat makes diablerie quite hazardous...

Bah, play Carlton yourself first :P ;) .
EDIT: Or even better, diablerize with Rebirth, untap, play Carlton.

Then Carlton gets stolen and used against you. I say just DI or cross your fingers if you can't block the recruit action.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
08 Jan 2013 02:07 - 08 Jan 2013 09:52 #43765 by Reyda
Replied by Reyda on topic Re: Ever saw Rebirth in play?
" Just like you, I love to diablerize vampires. But I Hate Carlton. So I use Mask of a thousand faces in my daily diablerie routine. Remember guys, mask of thousand faces ! If the opponent is grinning, play a mask and suddenly it's Dimple doing the bad thing ! " :silly:

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier
Last edit: 08 Jan 2013 09:52 by Reyda.

More
08 Jan 2013 06:57 - 08 Jan 2013 06:57 #43770 by Joscha
OTOH nobody said that Rebirth is an ubercard. That's why it is rare to see it played and I love the draftformat where such cards can be seen more often. AND in draft there is no Carlton (normally at least :laugh: ).

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 08 Jan 2013 06:57 by Joscha.

More
08 Jan 2013 07:11 #43772 by Pascal Bertrand

AND in draft there is no Carlton (normally at least :laugh: ).

If you've never drafted a 10th Anniversary set, you've truely missed something in your existence.

More
08 Jan 2013 10:13 #43779 by wesile
With POD there might be carlton in drafts...

Better... you use rebirth with a RL minion being on the safe side with carlton controlled by yourself, only to have it stolen by a Malk with Madness Net and used against you... :D

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds