file Answer to Animalism Combat

16 Jul 2013 03:56 #51612 by Ohlmann

Thaumaturgy is not an answer to animalism combat.

If we talk of the classic Carrion + Aid, what is the problem for thaumaturgy combat ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2013 05:35 #51615 by Lönkka
Yup, theft for two and the threat of Walk of Flame if Ani deck presses sound pretty cool.

You could also do all kinds of shenanigans with Burst of Sunlight/Flames of Netherworld as well as Rötschreck. Don't forget Graverobbing afterwards.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
16 Jul 2013 06:36 #51619 by Brum
Replied by Brum on topic Re: Answer to Animalism Combat
Name: Gotsdam, The Tired Warrior
[KoT:PV2]
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Ventrue
Group: 4
Capacity: 9
Discipline: ani AUS DOM FOR PRE
Camarilla: Gotsdam may end combat as a strike that costs 1 blood. He treats aggravated damage as normal damage in combat. He is immune to frenzy cards.
Artist: Jim DiBartolo

S:CE without cards and no Deep Song on him.
And disciplines for both versions of stickmen (although he has no Prince title for the good one ;) )

More
16 Jul 2013 11:36 - 16 Jul 2013 11:52 #51632 by ReverendRevolver

Name: Gotsdam, The Tired Warrior
[KoT:PV2]
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Ventrue
Group: 4
Capacity: 9
Discipline: ani AUS DOM FOR PRE
Camarilla: Gotsdam may end combat as a strike that costs 1 blood. He treats aggravated damage as normal damage in combat. He is immune to frenzy cards.
Artist: Jim DiBartolo

S:CE without cards and no Deep Song on him.
And disciplines for both versions of stickmen (although he has no Prince title for the good one ;) )

Gotsdam is my absolute favorite vamp. Built lotsa decks around him, from "Gotsdam,the Pusherman" to "Gotsdams Taco Stand". Currently ran out of names(and got tired of remembering why maryanne and a singlexmordechai ben nun were affiiated with a taco stand) so switched to yeqr built and v# last year.

Anyway, gotsdam isnt an end all be all answer to animalism, but he is an end all be all answer to deepsong rushes and dotb. And rotshreck. In a tournament, someone rotsxhrecked him and someone else suddened it before i could remind the first player it was illegal.

Gotsdam is hot against war ghould too, and he has little ani, so he loves army of rats. You know, incase dominate bleeds and jack werent ousting fast enough.

Having said all that, i own like a billion copies of him, and will be incredibly pissed if i juat said all of this and somebody contests him with me at a major tourney. I will find you after said tourney. I will beat you angrily with my shoe.
If yiu contest him wihxme crosstable, i will then proceed to beat you with your own shoes, and then leave you barefoot for the next round.

Now that thats,out there.........

I was REALLY imto akunanse when a local hall of famer(who netdecks like hell) was unning weenie animalism. As it turns out, they die like nothing when you draw out each others beasts and play big crows, but only one side has fortitude and abo cards giving +1 strength and presses.

If yiu can play them(gotsdam can) CA cancels a strike, which for me is normally a majesty (i also run denial of aphrodites favor for majesty orxvotwr cap prevention) but could kill an aid from bats. I also run lessons i nthe steel, so i can see thier hand and try to kink thier combat with press denial. It also lets you remove a bounce card, which is good agqinst non- ani combat decks.

There are loads of options. Ive ran deckw that could be called stickmen or grimders since before i knew thosexnames, but ive never had issuez with weenie animalism.
Last edit: 16 Jul 2013 11:52 by ReverendRevolver.

More
17 Jul 2013 03:47 #51705 by the1andonlime
Thanks for all the suggestions! :)

Suaku
Inceptor Asian Continental Championship
興っ
www.youtube.com/SuakuOz

More
27 Jul 2013 06:56 #52317 by gotcha
ivory bow?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds