file infernal pursuit with only 6 Ashur Tablets?

14 Jun 2014 07:27 - 14 Jun 2014 09:28 #63124 by zettel
Hey guys,

I hope this topic is in the right part of the forum and I hope you guys can help me out. Lately I've been seeing some lists for a Toreador celerity guns deck utilizing infernal pursuit to mill yourself and Ashur tablets to put back exactly the cards you need. Several of these decks can be found on the TWDA. Now I would like to try something similar, but I only own 6 Ashur tablets and I don't really want to spend 60$+ for the remaining three. My question now is, whether you think that such a deck can work with only 6 tablets and how it would look like. I thought about starting with an upper limit of 60 cards, but as I haven't played the deck myself, I don't know if it even would make sense to build it.

Any help, ideas, tips and anecdotes are greatly welcome.

Cheers,

Zettel
Last edit: 14 Jun 2014 09:28 by zettel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2014 10:15 #63125 by CalibanX
Well you can always play on Lackey with all the cards in the game available to play for free. Lackey needs more players. :) I've never played with the tablets though so I can't help you with that part.

More
14 Jun 2014 11:16 #63126 by Hakuron
Basically, it is "less Ashurs = less Infernal Pursuits" ... B-)

Maybe take a look at some of the TWDs with quite few Infernal Pursuits (and maybe just add some combat cards) for example this one: www.secretlibrary.info/index.php?deck=view&id=15676

:tore:

National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

More
14 Jun 2014 22:29 #63129 by Boris The Blade
Even without Ashur, a few Infernal Pursuit are always good in a gun deck, to help you draw your first Concealed/magnum or to flush the extra guns later.

More
15 Jun 2014 09:32 #63136 by Lönkka
6 Ashurs will work just fine.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
15 Jun 2014 15:52 #63143 by ReverendRevolver
5-6 ashurs is solid. You really just need to get back 2 things:

Combat to stay relevant mid to late game, since thats when combats actually going to either start disecting the table and winning or shit its pants and lose.

And

Anything neat you lost somehow you want out, such as DI, dragonbound, fame, tension, parity shift, haven, one more gun, etc.

Typically, you pitch dumb crap or later in game crao knowing whats,coming back and whats is simply trochomancy fodder....

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds