file rico loco: how to prevent the damage

12 Sep 2014 07:12 #65414 by gotcha
Sabbat. Black Hand: If Rico is ready during your master phase, move a Bomb from your hand or ash heap to him (no cost) or he takes 1 damage. During your untap phase, if Rico is ready and has a Bomb, burn the Bomb and another ready minion you control takes 2 damage.

I was wondering how to / any ideas on preventing the damage rico takes when not equipping a bomb during master phase ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Sep 2014 07:33 #65415 by a-e
Give Rico a Blood Doll, Vessel and Rack. During your untap take one blood of from Rico to your pool, then gain two blood from Rack. During master phase take one damage from Rico's special and then move one blood to Rico from your pool via Blood Doll. So now your pool total is still same as before and you have negated the damage as Rico's blood total is still same :)

Is it worth it? No.

Marko, Prince of Helsinki

More
12 Sep 2014 07:38 - 12 Sep 2014 11:05 #65416 by Ankha

Sabbat. Black Hand: If Rico is ready during your master phase, move a Bomb from your hand or ash heap to him (no cost) or he takes 1 damage. During your untap phase, if Rico is ready and has a Bomb, burn the Bomb and another ready minion you control takes 2 damage.

I was wondering how to / any ideas on preventing the damage rico takes when not equipping a bomb during master phase ...

There's currently no way to prevent that damage. You can make it gain blood though to offset the blood loss (with a Hunting Ground for instance).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 12 Sep 2014 11:05 by Ankha.

More
12 Sep 2014 09:43 #65417 by gotcha
K, thanks. Thought i might be overlooking something but bloodgain it is!
Life in the city is always conenient - )

More
12 Sep 2014 09:43 #65418 by gotcha
K, thanks. Thought i might be overlooking something but bloodgain it is!
Life in the city is always convenient - )

More
12 Sep 2014 19:26 - 12 Sep 2014 19:28 #65421 by ReverendRevolver
He just sucks.

With no special text, hes playable. In a weenie fortitude sticks/trap/no torpor until eoc deck, hes good for one rush.

You have to run Ex Nililiho, a wraith (ponticulous, ambrosious, tye), or Anyssal hunter to skirt the damage.

So, yea, that bad.

You can agent of power him for Anima gathering, then Force of Will bleed, and keep him tapped and not ready. Best place for him.(or pile on skill cards, leave him in torpor and give him 5 vessels and play Regeneration)
Last edit: 12 Sep 2014 19:28 by ReverendRevolver.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds