file Which of Nana's friends are better?

06 May 2015 05:01 - 06 May 2015 06:30 #70945 by elotar
I've decided to play ani at russian nationals (if we manage to organize them, finally :dry:), but am a little lost on a master module for this deck.

As I see there are three approaches:
1. Just utility masters (for example Hugh's deck here - www.secretlibrary.info/index.php?deck=view&id=2692)

2. Ashur tablets with or without Liquidation. (www.secretlibrary.info/index.php?deck=view&id=10447)

3. Anarch angle (www.secretlibrary.info/index.php?deck=view&id=18967)

There are also mix of severall approaches with like 30 masters, but I think it's too much - my aim is 20 including several trifles.

What are the strength and weaknesses of each approach? Which do you prefer for our meta (several very new players + several old, but wery rusty, because we restarted regular gaming just couple of mounth earlier)

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:
Last edit: 06 May 2015 06:30 by elotar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2015 17:46 #70959 by cordovader
IMO the best version is this one, if you want to do it mono-animalism:

www.secretlibrary.info/index.php?deck=view&id=4109

You can pull it up to 75 cards, I think it works better.

It would also be cool to finde some place for Archon Investigation (maybe switch with 1x Parthenon?).

More
06 May 2015 20:46 - 06 May 2015 20:50 #70961 by extrala
I like Anarch Revolts and Ashurs. The Revolts make the table faster, while the Ashurs help you both gain pool and recycle cards. And by the later you can keep your deck smaller like 70-80 cards.

I prefer the smaller cap. vampires with ANI (Stick, Beetleman, Booby Lemon). There are also some versions with Nanglia Were and Aksyina, but I think these decks are too slow and fragile in the beginning.
Last edit: 06 May 2015 20:50 by extrala.

More
07 May 2015 10:07 #70966 by elotar

IMO the best version is this one, if you want to do it mono-animalism:

www.secretlibrary.info/index.php?deck=view&id=4109

This one I dislike with a passion - it pays pool for parthenon and converts for 2(!) revolts and ashurs to regain lost pool and replenish it's artifissially small library.

You can just drop all of it, add fames, up the card count to 90 and have the same result.

More
07 May 2015 10:11 #70967 by elotar

I like Anarch Revolts and Ashurs. The Revolts make the table faster, while the Ashurs help you both gain pool and recycle cards. And by the later you can keep your deck smaller like 70-80 cards.

Theoretically yes, but practically there are not enough master slots to fit ashurs, revolts and needed utility masters in one deck. Also I really don't get the point of playing small deck just to replenish it with ashurs.

I prefer the smaller cap. vampires with ANI (Stick, Beetleman, Booby Lemon). There are also some versions with Nanglia Were and Aksyina, but I think these decks are too slow and fragile in the beginning.

This I totally agree on.

More
07 May 2015 16:38 - 07 May 2015 16:39 #70969 by gotcha

Theoretically yes, but practically there are not enough master slots to fit ashurs, revolts and needed utility masters in one deck. Also I really don't get the point of playing small deck just to replenish it with ashurs.

Maybe try it once? It allows you to cycle into needed permanents and bring back the library cards you cycle. I find it extremely useful for some decks, maybe even to the point that some of my decks would not work without the ashur module.

Last edit: 07 May 2015 16:39 by gotcha.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds